• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust?

I had a look on here but can find a recommended exhaust system for a Civic Type R FN2... Is there any preferences like the old EP3 which used to be the Buddy Club exhaust (this exhaust is noisy)?

I'm already looking at getting the Gruppe M Induction Kit but would also like to get a exhaust as well, nothing too noisy when driving around town though, but some thing better than the standard one :smt047

The ones I know of are: -
Miltek
HKS

BlueFlame
P.S

sorry if this has been posted before but I could not find any thing, so a link to the topic will be nice.

Yep, be one of the first in the country to have one.. We have one waiting at Touge HQ in Japan, ready to be shipped.

Yep, be one of the first in the country to have one.. We have one waiting at Touge HQ in Japan, ready to be shipped.

You have any pics of this?? Would love to see what it looks like?
Also sorry to thread hi-jack, an old work colleague has just bought an S2000 and asked me about exhausts for them but I haven't came across any :confused: do you have any James?

There's a thread in my forum about it, showing the catback and the manifold for the FN2.

We do every JDM S2000 exhaust...it's all down to how much he wants to spend :)

There's a thread in my forum about it, showing the catback and the manifold for the FN2.

We do every JDM S2000 exhaust...it's all down to how much he wants to spend :)

Haha ok I will ask him, I will get back to you tomorrow about it as he isn't at his work lol

There won't be that many reviews as the FN2 is fairly new and aftermarket products are usually designed and manufactured after the release of the car, and to my knowledge the Toda system was only released a few weeks ago so you won't find much information on it. You will just have to trust the comments of the many many happy EP3 and DC5 Toda owners out there :D not to mention rest assured that if you did go ahead with the purchase, you'd be the first in the country to have the system, which, with Toda's reputation, will not let you down or disappoint you :)

:lol:
I compleatly understand that the car can still be classed as new even though I have had my one for almost 2 years
:p

One question that some one should be able to anwser, Is the Exhaust sound level Street Legal?

Then it comes down to Costs :rolleyes:

Toda's tend to be noisy-ish but not overpowering from what I've heard, and pricing wise you'd need to have a word with James at Touge (see above) ;)

Opposite mate, Toda's are much more reserved than the likes of the Spoon and Buddyclub. They are slightly louder than RM01A's.

Back