• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Falken FK452

Thanks for all your help. I've bought them and let you all know what I think in the next few months

Not bad at all, in my experience

Not something I'd run on the FD2 (not quite banzai enough) but they've always given good service on the bigger stuff (530d, SL500). Keenly priced all-round performer.

thanks DOODLE. going to use them as road tyres. have decent tyres for trackdays etc

I presumed they were for the Evo, so they should do you nicely then.

And yes, the nickname has changed :D

The missis has had some on her Cooper S works, we researched many tires and they had loads of good reviews online. she is pleased with them in dry and wet conditions. They give good traction on her car that is runing 220bhp through the front wheels. I have put some on my GP today ,215/35/18 profile. A bargain at £325 for 4 aswell. beats £160 a corner for runflats.

It was a choice between Toyo's, Hankook or these so I think I made the right choice.

I can't stand Toyos and Hankook seem to be poop unless they are the RSII track tyre.

Screw it, set going on later today. About £20 less a corner fitted than RE050.

Just had these fitted, £328 all in. Will update once they are scrubbed in.

Quite a stiff sidewall though don't you think? I haven't really pushed on as yet and tbh it's hard to judge in an evo as you have so much grip anyway. My goodyears kind of vibrated on the motorway and these are perfect so in that sense these are better 8)

Quite a stiff sidewall though don't you think? I haven't really pushed on as yet and tbh it's hard to judge in an evo as you have so much grip anyway. My goodyears kind of vibrated on the motorway and these are perfect so in that sense these are better 8)

Yes, they don't feel too dissimilar from the RE050's, they offer a lot of grip. I'll see what they are like in the wet when it rains, in terms of dealing with standing water (I don't push in the wet at all).

Yes, they don't feel too dissimilar from the RE050's, they offer a lot of grip. I'll see what they are like in the wet when it rains, in terms of dealing with standing water (I don't push in the wet at all).

Very good from my experience on the 530d. I'll be getting a set for the SL once Uncle Tom has sorted a tool to split the OZ's and refurbished them for me :twisted:

Ive got 912's on the rear and 329 (imported with the car) on the front. The 912's are good all round wet or dry, the 329 are pants in the wet.

Sam has the 452 on her focus and they grip well

Back