• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Few New Pics - Cosmic Prem - Using Autoglym High Deff Wax

Top Pics are before and after with Autoglym High Deff Polish....slightly pricey but really happy with the results and deffinatly worth it! :)

haha cheers pal, haha only took like and hour and a half.....meguiars shampoo and washing mit....and that autoglym wax ;)

I too have some of that Hi-def wax, yet to use it though !

Good results :cool:

oh mate get it on your car, its incredible.....the man at the shop where i got it from said he uses it and has had the same tub for over 2 years and washes his car twice a week.....the stuff lasts forever....you use hardly any!

Gonna get some of that, it looks mint! Maybe ill wait til my broken arm heals, does it take alot of buffing??

haha yeah id wait pal....nah its not to bad to be honest, you get 2 applicator pads and a microfibre cloth in the pack aswell and there both really good but i just go over the car again with another microfibre after ive took all the wax off just incase ive missed any and it works really well :)

Looking good, where do you all live to have the weather for washing cars? It's been ****ing **** down south!!!!!!

looks good dude, i agree with the above though, wanted to wash mine this weekend but been p*ssing it down in Cornwall, plus there was good surf today at my local beach so that took priority, :rolleyes:

I've allways wondered about the AG stuff, it is pricey but you got some good results out of it. Very shiney

Thanks mate...my tyres are 205-45...close :p ...i just can't belive how little you can push in the wet...i feel like i could go round roundabouts faster in my old 1.3 fiesta than i can in my civic in the wet, the back just tries to over take the front lol

Looks good mate!

HD wax is fantastic, only had chance to do mine once with it, but it lasts forever - water will be beading for weeeks, plus you can use it all over plastics/glass too.

Also dont use much atall when you wax the whole car so the tub may cost a bit but its not gonna need replacing for a gooood while.

p.s. no i dont work for auto glym :p

you would think you would clean that thing before putting pics up!:p Looks really well, cosmic is the nicest colour i think, nice clean one you have there mate!

haha cheers lads, yeah honestly its a real good buy...but it deffinatly justifies the price!
just made a very hard decision 2 cancel a trip 2 the nurburgring, so i can afford a few new bits and pieces.....but im thinking it will be worth it in the long run :D

Back