• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally fulfilled my dream of owning a FK2 Type R!!

Hi guys.

Im Sham

Been into cars all my life.
Loved the older gen cars as mods were mods and not computer upgrades.

But moving with current times, i have got myself a Sexy Civit Type R GT FK2 which i am much in Love with!!

Missed driving a Jap Car, last 1 was my 1st car which was a Yellow Toyota MR2 GT, had a Golf GTi after then went diesel and German for years!! Until now, finally got myself aJap Monster!!

It has a Miltec Exhaust system and unfortunately been decatted. I am going to fit a cat once Infity Exhausts allow me a time slot.
I am from Bristol, been here all my life.

Will post up more pics tomorrow but here is a start

Hope to get to know you all more in the very near future. Would love to come to meets and shows etc

Pics are too large to upload, will try tomorrow.

I do however have a problem with my car. I cant find the tyre pressure reset button. Its not on the dash behind the steering wheel and not on the upper cpu in the customise setting section

Can anyone help me to locate it so i can reset my tyre pressure please??

Pics are too large to upload, will try tomorrow.

I do however have a problem with my car. I cant find the tyre pressure reset button. Its not on the dash behind the steering wheel and not on the upper cpu in the customise setting section

Can anyone help me to locate it so i can reset my tyre pressure please??

the tyre pressure reset section is in the customised setting tab. I had to do mine yesterday.

Here is a pic of my customised settings. Nothing about deflation reset

mine was the same, I couldn’t find it but did eventually, Go to menu, all the way down to customised settings and right at the top you will see deflation warning system. Hit That and select initialise. Job done.

This is how it should be. Yours looks odd as it uses the US spelling with a “Z” customise. Very strange.
It is a genuine FK2 I assume and not one of the replicas that are out in the wild? I know of a white one which has had a full conversion including engine etc but some things could have been missed.

Last edited:
that scared me, just checked the V5, its definitely a Civic Type R GT iVtec
:cool:
But I dont understand why I have US spellings, but not got the Deflation warning icon

To reset tyre pressure monitoring system (tpms) After you've put air into the cars tyres and you get a warning/ or you get a warning when you're driving do the following once parked up.
On the steering wheel, press info-then press menu-then click on vehicle information-scroll down-click on customise settings-press source button up to tpms calibration-press source-down to initialize-press source button-click on tpms calibration will be initialized. Would you like to proceed- down to yes and click ok.
I hope you get it sorted, Regards Fred.

If you follow the instructions from the above video and or my explanation you will be able to reset the system. Just take it slowly look at the video while you're doing it or reading my explanation you'll do it !.
I Look forward to your reply that it's sorted . Regards.

Hello, Thanks Fred

I have tried this, car ignition on and car started, but the tpms calibration does not come up
I think I will just take the car to Honda to get sorted

Don't have an FK2 anymore but this sounds very similar to your problem....

This is the video in that link...

Don't hate me if it doesn't help :p

Back