• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

hey, how did you get your leather seats so clean? by the way your car looking crazy, love it, im also getting the mugen lip and grill. cant wait.

hey, how did you get your leather seats so clean? by the way your car looking crazy, love it, im also getting the mugen lip and grill. cant wait.

Cheers. Just some generic leather cleaning stuff from Halfrauds.

Think that's the first time I've ever seen a photo of the back seats of a type R. Looks great though champ.

Chris - Image wrap the links so that they show up on in the thread without having to click teh link ;) .

Just put this in front of and at the end of the links

Chris - Image wrap the links so that they show up on in the thread without having to click teh link ;) .

Just put this in front of and at the end of the links - link- [IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah i know i need to, was just going to delete those links when i upload some photo's properly.

Right its been an age since an update so here goes (lets see if i can actually post the pics properly rather than like a tard)

Car is off to TGM next sat for a few things and i'll include below

External

Mugen Replica grille & splitter
Black wheels
Red calipers
window tints

Interior

JDM mats
Red & Black leather seats & red door cards
Black with red stiching gaitor
Mugen replica tax disc holder
Carbon Door sills

Chassis & Engine Mods/Dress

Front & Rear JDM ARB's
FRSU (camber arms & bolts)
Tarox Front Discs
Magnex 6x4 oval backbox
Spoon B-pipe (soon to be added)
Es Mount Inserts (soon to be added)
Aluminium shifter bushes (soon to be added)
Tein springs (soon to be added)
Gruppe M
Red SFS Hose
Red R Battery Tie Bar
Skunk black socks
Carbon i-Vtec cover
Carbon spark plug cover
J's racing front strut

Think that's it.

i'll post shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleanest I've seen it I think mate :lol: .

Will look great and handle much better when its sitting in those Teins :cool: .

Cleanest I've seen it I think mate :lol: .

Will look great and handle much better when its sitting in those Teins :cool: .

Cheers mate, may take a day off before JAE to clean it proper. Looks better in pictures that in the metal unfortunately.

Not sure about the drop though because of the lip. FRSU badly needs redoing though.

nice, i do not like oval exhausts though. In fact they're quite insulting to me :lol:

nice, i do not like oval exhausts though. In fact they're quite insulting to me :lol:

I'll make sure you get a good look at it at JAE then Harv! It may be going back to standard box shortly anyway.

Back