• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

Looks nice Chris. Get some extra sleeves on the Teins (speak to Tom about it) they do have a tendancy to groan; it's common with them. I have them, and have spoken to at least 6-7 people who have said similar.

But they are arguably the best drop for a CTR - for all round looks and practicality. :cool:

Are you bringing this to the Norfolk meet if you decide to come? Be good to have a nose around it and take some snaps.

Are you bringing this to the Norfolk meet if you decide to come? Be good to have a nose around it and take some snaps.

Hopefully, said i'd attend a mates birthday but if he's going somewhere for a big one or away for the night as a last moment thhing then i won't be able to afford.

Just a quick update.

Had the service & everything done at TGM and great work by Tom as usual despite a few problem with time & having to go back.

Car was lowered on Tein springs with FRSU, Spoon B-Pipe & front engine mount only as Tom mentioned that front and rear would lead to terrible vibrations.

Car handles brilliantly now its properly set up.

Woah. That is beautiful mate!!

Correct decision re engine mounts, it feels a lot better now doesn't it!?

nice work. still interested in coming up for a clean?

Woah. That is beautiful mate!!

Correct decision re engine mounts, it feels a lot better now doesn't it!?

nice work. still interested in coming up for a clean?

Photo's flatter it mate, might start saving for some sort of respray, especially front end ith loads of chips.

Does feel better with the front mount and had slight vibrations below about 1100rpm.

I am mate but depends on what price i can get for front end sprayed for first i think.

Shame. It'd finish it off nicely.

Should get a Mugen badge for the grille, and pain the bit it sits on black; cheap-ish to do... and it looks good too.

Car looks wicked though.

^^ yeah i'll probably sort that once i've decided whether or not to keep the front end or get it resprayed.

Back