• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

Great job mate! Where did you get the Mugun style splitter and grill? Is it in ABS or fiber glass? Is it a good quality replica? Thanks!

Cheers mate.

Both were from e-bay and decent fits after a small piece of work. Think it's fiber glass.

Both are going soon though as they're stone chipped to fcuk and caught the splitter so many times.

Cheers mate.

Both were from e-bay and decent fits after a small piece of work. Think it's fiber glass.

Both are going soon though as they're stone chipped to fcuk and caught the splitter so many times.

And do you recommend these replicas? Can you tell me the ebay seller ? Thanks mate!

Bit of an update.

Couple of months ago i swapped out the interior for a facelift interior. Having/not having leather didn't bother me at all and James Shaw from the forum got in touch about a swap so we got it all sorted. Very happy with it although it would have been done in half the time if i wasn't such a plank!!

With the rear tints the back looks almost empty now, all of these are just iPhone pictures.

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

Also put the car into TGM 2 weeks ago for the MOT (sailed through), service, new front pads and for them to have a look at the front bumper. Just wanted a price but they went ahead and done it.

Really happy with the job they did repairing and spraying but just didn't think the colour difference would be this bad. I'm looking at getting other parts redone by TGM.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

As you can see i don't have the Honda badge on it. Never noticed before but there is a curve on the grille (not real mugen). Now do i bend and shape my H badge or do i speak to someone like Mook to make me a sticker one to match the wheels in the form of a dark anthracite background with Red H?

What do you think?

Looks good mate, I think the new interior suits it! Still really enjoying mine, looks great in satin! Not too sure about the badge issue, how was it fixed on before? Paint looks a good job too, though I'm sure colour difference is clearer in person, what a faff the interior swap was, 2 hours max we guesstimated :lol:

Ha ha yeah was a bit of a ball ache.

Not sure, maybe with the work it's changed a little. Fancy a change though on the badge and think it'll look good.

You pair of n000bs, the swap should have been very straight forward.

I did it in about an hour, and that was swapping out the carpet too :eek: !!

Interior looks much better Dooks. I can't see the colour difference on my monitor, but I bet it's annoying. I would personally get a red H on there.

You pair of n000bs, the swap should have been very straight forward.

I did it in about an hour, and that was swapping out the carpet too :eek: !!

As you well know i can be a spaz at times!!

Interior looks much better Dooks. I can't see the colour difference on my monitor, but I bet it's annoying. I would personally get a red H on there.

Yeah it is annoying, especially as you can see the difference in the dark too. TGM even tried a quick machine polish but that didn't work.

Yeah i know a red one should go on there. Tempted at making the bonnet the same colour as the wheels though and thought a H badge would look good like that.

Back