• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Finally seen another FK8

There is a couple round here now as I now a guy with a CW FK2 and a guy with a brand new Blue FK8 he collected last week and all within around 3 mile radius. Having said that they are very few and far between as you rarely see one on the road.

Turn up for breakfast at Morrisons and discover I'm not the only R in the village.
Copycat upper tailgate spoiler as well.

VWaurqo.jpg

Still not seen one in the wild. I've only seen probably half a dozen FK2s still too.

Yep, both are rare cars in most parts.
I've still only seen the one FK8, and as above only a handful of FK2s....if even that.

No fk8s for me but 2 are in my works town,
I use to see a blue fk2 most nights at the gym outside my work, not sure if he sold up as not seen him for sometime now.

Reckon come the 3 year mark I'll be crossing paths with a few fk2's, had a woman stop outside my house taking pictures of the car the other Friday, she must have been late 30's early 40's so I'm hoping they're not lining one up, not sure how I'd feel with another on the same road

You need to sort boundaries out and also some sort of rota :lol:

Whoever it is, they obviously eat slower than I do. I made my scrambled eggs on toast stretch out for nearly an hour incase the driver appeared. I'm guessing that nobody could actually be shopping for groceries for nearly an hour. :D

I've seen a CW FK8 on the A414 towards Harlow and a Sonic Grey FK8 in Hitchin, both after the weather got good, so I feel they were hiding in a garage... FK2s around 5-6 since I got my FK8

Last edited by a moderator:
Since release, in the wild, i've seen two black FK8's and three grey. So still rare round my way (Berkshire).

I'm seeing more FK2's now, maybe one a week. Which is a massive increase over seeing maybe one a month a year back.

At car club meets, Honda meets, Pistonhead meets etc it's the opposite. FK8's are very well represented, but FK2's, i'm usually the only one.

I'm yet to see another Brilliant Sporty Blue FK2 / FK8 on the road :D

Saw my first other FK8 white on the opposite side of the A331, but i hear there are a few around this way and another FK2 in pmm

Saw my first other FK8 white on the opposite side of the A331, but i hear there are a few around this way and another FK2 in pmm

I know one grey FK2 owner in Bracknell, another in Camberley. And a white FK8 in Crowthorne so there are a few in your local area. Rarely see the cars though.

Back