• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

first mods for EP3

My EP3 is currently standard and now that santa has been i have a spare £300 to spend on mods. What would be the best starting point?

Suspension and a fast road set up :D

From what i have read the fast road setup is not too expensive and i shall try get that done but what about suspension do i have to spend loads to see an improvement or can adding just braces give better handling?

sorry in advance you must be getting sick of talking people through this sort of thing,

if it was me id go abp springs & fast road setup, depends how low you want the car[/quote

i would prefere to keep it as close to standered hieght as pos.

ABP confuse me because there ads say F/R camber bolts cost £149 and then fast road setup inc camber bolts costs £155, this makes me think the setup only costs an extra £6? or am i just confused

if it was me id go abp springs & fast road setup, depends how low you want the car[/quote

i would prefere to keep it as close to standered hieght as pos.

ABP confuse me because there ads say F/R camber bolts cost £149 and then fast road setup inc camber bolts costs £155, this makes me think the setup only costs an extra £6? or am i just confused

IIRC ABP only give you the front camber adjusting bolts which are around £10

to lower the car you need the springs, front and rear camber adjusters and the fast road setup, about £600 in all

if i were you i would get a 2nd hand spoon bpipe and save the rest towards a gruppe m

Back