• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

First Type-R. Milano UK DC2.

Ha, will get some bud :)

Just need to wait till the weekend so I can wash the car and take it out during the day.

Si.

Washed the car, more pics with spoiler on :)

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0024-3.jpg

Si

Looks great mate, isn't it a popular mod to remove the rear wiper on the DC2 ??

I think it is, however when I remember to do it .. I cba'd or have other things on, then when I have spare time .. I don't remember :D.

The car has other things that bug me at the moment like a rusting rear brake rotor which makes an awful squeal so replacing them next month along with pads and a stone chipped-to-hell front splitter which needs seeing to.

Si.

Well... FINALLY got around to de-wipering the rear of the Teg.

Nowiper1.jpg

nowiper2.jpg

If anyone wants to do the same .. It's a 32mm hole you need to fill :) Saves buying the wrong one! .. Also, I've got 2 left.. So if you want one let me know and I'll post one out to you.

Also.. Bought some Black & Polished Rota GT3's.. 16x7 in February and they've finally come into stock so should see them in the next few days, will get more pics up!

Si.

Finally got decent pics after putting the new wheels on.. Having the car fail its MOT and me going on holiday didn't help.

MK Stadium:

TegSide2.jpg

TegRearSide.jpg

TegFront.jpg

MKTegSide.jpg

FrontWheelTeg.jpg

Whilst we were on the stand for Modified Nationals I got a rear tow hook for cheap but still undecided.. Gay or not?

Si.

Looks very very nice mate. I do like this car a lot.

Oh and keep the tow hook.

Looking awesome fella. My only gripe is that it needs a machine polish to get rid of those swirls.

OMG lovely lovely :D.

Another dc2 owner woop.
Car is very sweet, black GT3s go well with the carbon wing and towhook is nice so should keep it :D

Thanks for the comments everyone :) .. I'll keep the towhook!

I'll be attending JAE this year again if anybody wants to pop by and say hi :D

Looks lush. Really like the spoiler and wheels.

Did you dispose of the original wheels? I'm after some 16s so if not and you're thinking of selling up................

Hi bud..

The originals are still Rota's ;) ha.. The Spec-R models.

I'm 50/50 about it at the moment.. I want some Black 16" Grids or Circuit 10's for winter maybe.

Tyre's aren't on them anymore.. What you be wanting cash or PX?

Si.

Yeah I meant your original, not the actual ted original LOL. Didn't really make myself clear. Idiot. Me, not you.

Circuit 10s are nice - that's what was on mine when I got it. Look really nice in 16s. I often regret letting mine go at times, but personally for me I do prefer the OEM look.

Cash I'd be looking at - don't have anything to PX apart from some standard 15s which would be a step down for you!

Hmm..

I'd be looking for region of £300 cash bud.

If you look at us under the trader section I posted up some pics when I originally wanted rid of them.. Just pretend the tyres aren't there though and they're cleaner lol.

Si.

Well, winter is coming soon I guess.. So the 98-Spec wheels have now gone and I've got myself some 16x7 Bronze Grids.

grid_frsb_4.jpg

Got this from Wheeldude but the ones I'm getting are the same, Bronze should look nice on the Milano Red :)

I'll get more pics up when they arrive and they're on the car :) The GT3's are staying on the car for JAE but they'll be off afterwards.

Also undersealed the car aswell.. Pics to follow!

Si.

Back