• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Anyone seen evo car of the year video yet on YouTube? Quite positive comments back on the new CTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered mine today. Standard Type R in blue. Due into the dealers end of Jan / start Feb. Collection 1st March on a 16 plate.
I wish you luck with that, I really do. I ordered in August and am looking at a delivery date of end of Jan / start of Feb.
Every time I get an update the delivery date goes back by another week or two and the dealer says the date is a "worst case".
It's a very disappointing experience; that Focus RS is looking ever more tempting.

Trust me when you get it you'll love it. The one I saw on the road the other day made me instantly lust after one!

I wish you luck with that, I really do. I ordered in August and am looking at a delivery date of end of Jan / start of Feb.
Every time I get an update the delivery date goes back by another week or two and the dealer says the date is a "worst case".
It's a very disappointing experience; that Focus RS is looking ever more tempting.

Yeah I hope so too. Funny one with mine ***. Dealer checked availability and originally said april time. When I pushed him on price and he went off to check something he came back saying they had this one in my spec already on order and allocated to them for end of Jan.
I asked if it was a cancelled order and he wouldn't say. Either way if it's new and ontime I'm not bothered. May have hijacked their future demo car maybe.
Having owned my EP3 for 11.5 years from new, I'm willing to wait for my FK2.

Mark

5 days for me :)
I've gone for the Red pack, carbon console and matts
The 18'' winter alloys should be there and fitted today
Fingers crossed they do fit :)

5 days for me :)
I've gone for the Red pack, carbon console and matts
The 18'' winter alloys should be there and fitted today
Fingers crossed they do fit :)

Pics of it with different wheels would be good please mate too

I went for The 18" Wolfrace Munich rim which are still light weighing in at 9.6kg
and the Goodyear Ultra Grip winter tire
the rims look similar to the standard one's all be it without the red lip
All in with a set of locking nuts and posted to Honda just £1200

02306ecaa719e0898f117f2ba97a7e4a.jpg

Had my call back from Honda yesterday after my test drive months ago. Think I might pop in and talk numbers.

Still no Metallic ones down as used on the Honda site.

I'm actually a little peeved about that.

I ordered Pro Race 1.2s in that colour two weeks ago and they're not expected for another two weeks. It's not TDi's fault, but they get 1.3s made up to order in four days.

I'm contemplating another rage quit order flounce.

"Thanks to Team Dynamics for disrupting production to turn these around in 4 days."

I agree Loxy. They should be made wait like any other customer.

I was told the same thing, its a 4 week turn round but saying that I like the look of the Wolfrace more now

Blatent profiting IMO. Good luck to him but who buys a new car, waits months no doubt then sells it 5 minutes later cos all of a sudden a new house forces sale?

Back