• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

So far the car is great saying that apart from the auto full beam lights which comes on even when there are cars
coming towards ya
I think the red pack really helps brighten the dash up

It doesn't with other cars with adaptive suspension, but you're obviously going to shorten the damper stroke by however much you lower it by.

New Civic Type R

Looks really nice baz! The 18's actually suit it quit well I think. She looks low too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers ,,Lewis

does anyone one know of any good apps to download for the car ?

Also I remember reading something about only a 2 year production
run and around 4000 ish cars being made ? I could be wrong wouldn't
be the first time :)

I'd heard the same thing about the numbers and it being a two year run. Makes sense as the 10 gen is out in 2017/18.

At the moment you are tied to the Honda application store and there is only one app on there at the minute, which is an internet radio app.

Got my plates on today :)

1DE24C7F-9D4A-4A94-A10F-B3E6208EA23F_zpsxrd4oskl.jpg

That compound bow is awesome! I was watching Rambo the other night and he had one of these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a Mathews 2015 HTR filling kitted out
its a great sport to get into I normaly shoot up to about 70m with it

Is it me or are the auto lights (full beam) a pain in the ass the fill beam comes on even when there is a car in the distance
I found on the motorway on my way back over to the father land :) the full beam would come on even when there were cars
coming the other way
To be fair sometimes it works great but most the time manual is best, as for the lane departure warning that is never turn on :)

Yeah, I've got lane departure turned off.

Auto high beam has worked really well for me up until now.

I'm just curious.
Performance set to one side. Are all new owners happy with the looks now?

There was a lot of discrepancy about the styling a few months back.

I get all manner of knuckle draggers thinking it is acceptable to sit inches off my bumper, thinking that it will goad me into putting my foot down.

CBA with all that now.

12 plate 9G 2.2 diesel Civic this evening.

Transit van last night, one of those prick things with stripe over the roof and alloys. 0-60 in a week sort of thing....

MK3 Golf rot box at the end of last week.

If I could have the car without all that, I'd be ecstatic with it.

I get all manner of knuckle draggers thinking it is acceptable to sit inches off my bumper, thinking that it will goad me into putting my foot down.
CBA with all that now.
12 plate 9G 2.2 diesel Civic this evening.
Transit van last night, one of those prick things with stripe over the roof and alloys. 0-60 in a week sort of thing....
MK3 Golf rot box at the end of last week.

If I could have the car without all that, I'd be ecstatic with it.

You could have had... BMW 135i would have fitted the bill lol :lol:
No one would have given you a second look ;)

I love the styling ever one calls it the batmobile which is fine with me
No one has tired goading me yet but if they do :)

But saying that its going to be me girl friends in 2 weeks as I'm going to
Be working away for 6 months

Back