• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

True, driver side bolsters will be fcuked in 30k miles.

I do wish car manufacturers would make a drivers seat with the nearest bolster hinged, It could then be dropped when the driver gets into the car and locked back into position before he or she drives off.

Swivel seats needed haha

OS1_413_x_550.jpg

Saw one yesterday on the A4, sorry but I still think the rear half of them looks cack.

I love the looks it's so hardcore I like the fact
It stands out it's a bit like the old RS of the
80s it's got a really wow factor
Just imagine it liked like the standard civic
Would that be better ?

New Civic Type R

No. It would be better if the rear styling matched the front. It looks like an afterthought. The spoiler and fake arches in particular are hideous.

Lol that's were i think Honda has got it very right. It's a Marmite car you eather love it or hate it. It's not the same run of the mill. For me i love my fk2.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

True but the ring has got quicker since the CTR did it would be nice if they tryed again or put a CTR mugen around it.

It may have got 'quicker' but at least the Golf you can buy is the exact same spec as the one that done the lap. Be nice to see the Type R that you can buy set a quick lap on the Nordschleife.

True but to get the record they had to strip the car it's only
A 2 seater with no sound deadening or parcel shelf doesn't even have any mats plus comes with a light weight battery I believe they use the these cup2 tires which great ona dry track . I would be interesting to see a striped out CTR go round on these tires,
They are only going to make 400 units world wide

Lol that's were i think Honda has got it very right. It's a Marmite car you eather love it or hate it. It's not the same run of the mill. For me i love my fk2.

Really? It looks like the front and rear were designed by two different people to me.

I'm glad you like it. The styling just isn't for me.

I to would hate if looked like the standard civic like the GTI looks like the standard Golf , I want it shout out and like a
BTC touring car

True but to get the record they had to strip the car it's only
A 2 seater with no sound deadening or parcel shelf doesn't even have any mats plus comes with a light weight battery I believe they use the these cup2 tires which great ona dry track . I would be interesting to see a striped out CTR go round on these tires,
They are only going to make 400 units world wide

If you're buying a car for track. Then all that you've said is irrelevant. If anything it makes it better.
The civic is a great car. But there record time doesn't count.

Why does the new Civic have those stupid plastic bits stuck to the bodywork just in front of the rear lights? Aero fail? Something else? Looks a bit of a bodge.

It improves the consumption figures 1mpg according to Honda technical. The 9G facelift has a different low level spoiler too that is supposed to improve it by 4mpg.

If you find them annoying, you can get them off just as easily as the rear badges. They are glued in place, so you can remove them if you really want to.

Here is a Best Motoring video of the Civic and Megane RS
https://youtu.be/jfA7jtHZaa8

Thought these Hondas were meant to be uber fast. Had a play with one the other day from standstill (he was definitely trying) and he couldn't pass me, in fact he was level with my rear wheel the whole time *head scratch* My Megane trophy is less powerful too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back