• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I'm having bad thoughts of trading the FK in, i've only had the car 5 months and the running costs are getting to me. I knew i was on the cusp of being able to afford to run the car doing 60 miles a day in it, but wasn't expecting the costs to hurt as much. Monthly PCP payments. New tyres last month. New brakes this month. Much £££ on petrol. Thankfully servicing is free.

The thought of trading a car in i love sucks.

Maybe i'll run it till the new tyres are dying, then...

... I might get an Alfa.

What mileage is it on ?

I've seen this one for sale with quite high miles. Not sure what the bloke got for it ..

7647149234c6c3effdf77404771307df.jpg

I saw two FK2's yesterday and only one DC5 and one FN2.

Bloody things are common as muck now.

Getting caught in the storms last night was not fun. Zero visibility, hardly any grip and deep standing water being shovelled out the way by the chin spoiler. I swear i was causing damage somewhere. All seems well this morning. Few.

How are you FK2 chaps finding the addition of a turbo?

Look like a good bit of kit these cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only made 2,250 FK's in the UK. Compare that to 13,000 FN2's and 21,000 EP3's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did read on here that someone from Honda HQ confirmed only 2,500 for UK roads. That's the number most people are saying.

I've only ever seen a couple of FD2s on the road in my lifetime and only a handful of Integras, so I'd have thought the FK2 will be extremely rare. Most definitely rarer than the FK8.

Is it a tad naive to hope the FK2 holds its value well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it to 1:25 before turning it off, jeez that guy is annoying.

Did he get close?

A tenth away I think. Anyone else notice the FK2 he was driving with the interior camera was red but all the external shots were from a white one?

Back