• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Flux Direct

Danger200

Has anyone used this company before? I have never heard of them, I thought they were part of Adrian Flux but they aren't. Rung up and I don't think it's a very big company. Bit worried as they came in at like £600 cheaper than any other company

I know seems rather odd to me.
£400 for the lot, that's compulsory and voluntary added together

Chickened out rung up Adrian Flux :lol: beat Elephant by £200 odd quid and that's paying monthly.

Flux Direct gave me a reference number of my name and postcode and had two people in the office.......sorry couldn't do it lol

Don't blame you mate, go with a firm that has a known reputation. Flux direct may save you money, but who knows what they'd be like if you ever had to claim.

Don't blame you mate, go with a firm that has a known reputation. Flux direct may save you money, but who knows what they'd be like if you ever had to claim.

That's exactly what I thought. Gut instinct is always worth going with. They were quite vague when I asked about legal expenses, courtesy car, windscreen cover etc.

http://www.fiatforum.com/insurance/209663-flux-direct.html

by the sounds of it looks like you done the correct thing

That's made me feel so much better for not going with them :lol: all the insurance companies follow suit with proces quited etc and these come in and smash all the other quotes I have ever had

I'm with Flux Direct and i've had my windscreen repaired through them. They were so much cheaper than other companies as well. They are a broker so that's how they get it cheaper. Don't know what people are worried about :S

It just seemed odd that they were so much cheaper than any other company and for my reasons above really. I may have missed out on saving £600 but I would rather that than gamble on whether I'm actually covered or not.

as long as they are a broker not the insurance company it doesn't matter if they might be dodgy, so long as the insurance company they sign you up with is legit.

Back