• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

CT

Hi guys...long time no post. :smt006

Just a headsup for you. Earlier this evening the daughter in law was followed home in her red CTR by three black scrotes in what is believed to be a blue Astra. When she got out of the car on her drive at home in Brownhills, Staffs, they demanded the keys - she had a go bless her and got smacked in the face with a gun, and her arm slammed in the door for her troubles. They got in the car and drove off. The keys to the house and another vehicle were all on the same bunch as the car keys.

Armes response cops turned out and chased the vehicle at some stage but lost it - I don't know the full circumstance., but according to the cops the Astra is likely to be stolen too.

The daughter in law has a suspected broken arm and badly bruised face, but thankfully is being discharged to go home shortly.

Just be careful and don't under-estimate the lengths these scumbags will go to to get your car keys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad times. Hope she's not too shook up and mends soon.

Bunch of Jockey's!! Bloody hate fuk bag's like this!! Probably a plastic nuxley toy gun aswell nicked from the kid in the sweet shop! Mate, total drop outs with less GCSE's then Rodney's big toe!

...Mate pass our best onto your daughter in law! Cant be nice, I also hope she gets a reasonable pay out from the Insurance!!

Arrrghh the bell ends!

Sorry to hear, make sure the house locks are changed asap last thing she needs is for these cocks to come back now they know where she lives

Personally i would'nt change the locks...

....I'd be waiting in the house like terminator in 'judgement day'....Standing at the window while everyone else is sleeping praying for them to turn up!

terminator2judgmentday_3.jpg

Thanks fellers. Well she's back home with nothing broken, but some awful bruising and I think a bit of shock is setting in... not surprisingly.

The house locks are being changed as we speak.

Seriously.. watch out for these *****!

I swapped the CTR for a TT about a month ago, so I might be off the hook.

THis is terrible, it seems the FN2 is becoming a real target for carjacking

do these people deserve to live, leave the bit aboutt eh car etc. They were prepared to smash a woman in the face!!!!!

waste of space c**ts like these need putting down, end of.

Read the BBC story this morning. I suppose, that with there kind of crims, in one way that she was lucky. They obviously don't give a dam about anyone.

Back