• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fn2-dc2...done

wee pic of my fn replacement.will try and get some better one at the weekend...the teg's a riot!:twisted:

Attachments

• DSCF0672-1600x1200.jpg
    DSCF0672-1600x1200.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 37
Gorgeous - Good move! :D Join the, 'Backwards to go Forwards Club!'

In your experience with the EP, FN, and DC, what's the order of ranking in your opinion for the different aspects of each car - like performance/handling/practicality/looks etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a sucker for the Type UK version. I far prefer the headlamps. I know a lot of guys on here are big fans of the JDM though. Very cool car mate, can't wait to see more pics. ;)

I am a sucker for the Type UK version. I far prefer the headlamps. I know a lot of guys on here are big fans of the JDM though. Very cool car mate, can't wait to see more pics. ;)

Think I might agree actually. They remind me of a 159.

Gorgeous - Good move! :D Join the, 'Backwards to go Forwards Club!'

In your experience with the EP, FN, and DC, what's the order of ranking in your opinion for the different aspects of each car - like performance/handling/practicality/looks etc.
have to say mate,i did love my fn!for me it def wins on practicality and looks...actually,depending on circumstances,handling:)eek:) as well.by that i mean on a nice flowing twisty road,and the `out of the floor`loud pedal made for easy heel/toe action...although my ep always made me smile when i looked back at it as i walked away :D.think it was the red recaros against the black car,windows and deep sunstrip.never quite got a really comfortable feel with the steering wheel angle...now this thing though!:twisted:,kinda makes me feel like a wee boy again.its noisey,bumpy,very warm in the footwell area!:D(no air con)...and goes like stink!sooooooo addictive.love it already and i dare say will do even more when i actually get a few dry days to try it...and a few track days come spring.could i pick one from the three as a keeper?...:confused:...honestly,just now...no.yes,the fn.no the teg...but then the ep was lovely.oh hell ive no idea...but without a doubt they all made/make me smile.

The dc2 is a bulletproof design though. They haven't matched the integra for design recently I don't think... Honda are focusing too much on the eco car market IMO, when in reality, not enough people care.

Back