• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2

Yeah :)

You may have heard us joining the M25 again :lol:

Shame, if I knew and you guys were up for it, we could have convoyed the remainder of the trip :cool:

In that case hope harv liked the wheels! :cool:

What a sound from the Evo though :D heard it for a while until he, I presume, stopped up in the petty bit!

In truth I was going to give him the thumbs up, but he appeared to be on the phone, and weren't sure what to expect - weren't keen on looking a plum if he didn't respond, so I just admired the Evo, then got to sorting the brake dust out on my rear wheels :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Bud! I think B16avtiguy has a set for sale for the EP?

That i do!

stegreen2.jpg

Sorry to put this in you're thread buddy,
loving you're FN2 though! :cool:

In truth I was going to give him the thumbs up, but he appeared to be on the phone, and weren't sure what to expect - weren't keen on looking a plum if he didn't respond, so I just admired the Evo, then got to sorting the brake dust out on my rear wheels :rolleyes:

That would have been me telling him where I was.. he did ask "is that geezer with the green wheels on the FN2 comig to brands"

That would have been me telling him where I was.. he did ask "is that geezer with the green wheels on the FN2 comig to brands"

Cool man, I'd be keen on future meets so'll keep tuned for one :D Can hook up and have a look at those Evo's.

Still stand by the thumbs up though, couldn't be looking a mug, even if harv ain't like that.. maybe next time ey harv?

Not yet man, tempted in putting it back a month for a nice holiday in the sun!

Enduros are actually................................

SHOCKINGLY BAD!!! lol

where you thinking of going?

I'm thinking of springs and tints next (rear & rear quarter windows)

Want coilies but don't think I can make the stretch.

After that looking at quaife, what LSD you thinking of going for man? :cool:

where you thinking of going?

I'm thinking of springs and tints next (rear & rear quarter windows)

Want coilies but don't think I can make the stretch.

After that looking at quaife, what LSD you thinking of going for man? :cool:

Personally i want a OEM dc5 lsd, the best option to live with on a DD.

I can fit it myself so its just the cost of the LSD and i've seen them for approx £300

not had much experience with the DC5, I know that the quaife for the EP3 also fits the FN, likewise the wavetrac - in your experience do you think it's the same in respect of the DC5's LSD in to an FN, as there all gearbox installs right?

Mind the Quaife is quite aggressive :twisted:

Personally i want a OEM dc5 lsd, the best option to live with on a DD.

I can fit it myself so its just the cost of the LSD and i've seen them for approx £300

A quaife is fine on a DD dude, and far stronger than the OEM one. It would be my choice over the OEM diff all day long:)

Looks like they did a nice job on the wheels!:cool:

Looks good mate. As Nick says Quaife is the best lsd to go for or Wavetrac:)

Looks like they did a nice job on the wheels!:cool:

Looks good mate. As Nick says Quaife is the best lsd to go for or Wavetrac:)

Cheers mate, nice one!

Yeah I do like the sound of the quaife, a couple of people running them on 8th gens reckon they are better than the OEM's in the CW CTR, or at least more aggressive - certainly something I'm interested in!

Didn't notice the thumbs up fella, otherwise I would have said hello. Car looks great in the flesh I approve.

Didn't notice the thumbs up fella, otherwise I would have said hello. Car looks great in the flesh I approve.

Cheers man, back at ya! I tell you what I could hear that Blitz rumbling as you left the car park - bet you could tell I was clocking the car :cool:

As for the thumbs up, I was in two minds - didn't wanna look a plum if you gave me the: "Who the fook are you look". :D

Cheers man, back at ya! I tell you what I could hear that Blitz rumbling as you left the car park - bet you could tell I was clocking the car :cool:

As for the thumbs up, I was in two minds - didn't wanna look a plum if you gave me the: "Who the fook are you look". :D

We did a few fly bys on the M25 of each others cars.. they do sound awesome on boost :twisted:

Back