• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fools Daily: Mk2 1.8 MX-5

I hope your wallet is all lubed up for today

Get there and they don't have the pipe in stock, ordering it in today, expected arrival tomorrow. So, topped up with ATF and whine/explodey noise gone. Told safe to drive. Will be back for 3 hours of labor charge to refit a new £14 pipe.

Just saw your post in the random thoughts thread.

I once brought an exhaust off eBay and it turned out to be dog turd. It looked and sounded good for about a month until all the welds inside blew and I had to put the stock exhaust back in.

Also would there be ground clearence under your car for the pipe work?

Just saw your post in the random thoughts thread.

I once brought an exhaust off eBay and it turned out to be dog turd. It looked and sounded good for about a month until all the welds inside blew and I had to put the stock exhaust back in.

Also would there be ground clearence under your car for the pipe work?

It's just a backbox, fitment shouldn't be a problem as they are run on a few cars.

Will be popping into 'Zorstec' in Shipley to get a decat made up.

Trying to **** the wife off, FTW

It's just a backbox, fitment shouldn't be a problem as they are run on a few cars.

Will be popping into 'Zorstec' in Shipley to get a decat made up.

Trying to **** the wife off, FTW

I was just thinking the quality could be a bit suspect

Brilliant.

Splitarse has been driving my car for a week now, already kerbed two wheels to FVCK.

"I didn't even think it was anything bad...."

Oh alright, let me just set fire to some of your clothes, call it quits?

GTFO.

£100 per corner, so not breaking the bank, just a royal pain in the arse considering it was done parking I should have known better.... FFS.

303630_10150914645667968_851645977_n.jpg

That looks awfy close to the hot bits to me :lol:

Scoured the thread and haven't managed to pick up the brand/model of the alloys? They're too cool.

Thanks mate, such nice wheels.

Shame the 16s are all four stud. Thankfully the 17s have some slightly more sane offsets, and five stud options... Sexy alloys.

She got the arse with me and asked why I was mad..

This sort of thing makes me want to kill. My other half makes comments like that at least twice a month when I get angry about something to do with the car. She still doesn't get it. I also don't understand why she keeps doing it, it's as if she wants constant confirmation that I love the car more than her. :lol:

Back