• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fools Daily: Mk2 1.8 MX-5

Make much difference Scott? I do get what you mean about the noise though, mine was pretty addictive on the EP3.

Make much difference Scott? I do get what you mean about the noise though, mine was pretty addictive on the EP3.

Nah, well maybe a bit. I was going to get a base power run done then fit it and do another, then I realised I don't GAF. All about the noise.

Good man :cool:
One of reasons ive stuck with the Typhoon in my EP3. Yeah it suffers from a bit of heatsoak in traffic & doesnt give you as much gain as others but I dont care because it just sounds so awesome when im blasting it along A & B roads.

DIN3125S-500.jpg

Attacked the arches with this inbetween the rain storms.

Well, fvck.

Arch extensions are firmly on the "BUY" list, means I will be able to run 225's and cut the arches to suit.

Fitted the rollbar, still to bolt/drill in the harness bar. That's less important as I am yet to find a set of buckets.

8e2cc920.jpg

Not updated this in a while, damn life keeps throwing other more pressing expenses at me.

Test fitted the current bike rack, roadbike fits fine, however the DH bike is another matter all together. :lol: Front wheel touches the floor.... Will need to rethink transportation then..

7c0f17a3.jpg

And just because I am addicted to statistics and other sh1t;

43f61347.jpg

That's cross Bradford, stop start traffic hell. Not too shabby considering I drive it in keeping with the Local norm, i.e. as if I'm on a time limit delivering takeaways while being pursued by police and rival drug dealers.

Does your DH bike have a fixed axle? As could always just remove the wheel and hide it in the boot first...?

20mm bolt through, looking for a new rack anyway to be honest. Shitty halfrauds one not to be trusted when lugging heavy ass £3750 bike about. :lol:

In other news, I might be attending JAE in a taxi... Wife's stolen my car to get to work, in Sheffield. Either the clutch will be left along the A650 or she's going to park it in a tree.

Joy.

Yeah a while back, fvcking French Cvnt.

Wouldn't sell me the spoiler. Perfect example of tasteless modifications carried out by a spanner.

He got a real bad reaction from the forum, but it was ****! I really liked that MX5 as well.
Who Frenchie wouldn't sell you the spoiler? He's fitted it along with that diffuser and it doesn't suit the MK1 at all.

He got a real bad reaction from the forum, but it was ****! I really liked that MX5 as well.
Who Frenchie wouldn't sell you the spoiler? He's fitted it along with that diffuser and it doesn't suit the MK1 at all.

Yeah, once I saw the shunt I messaged him asking to buy it, he said its fitted to the MK1.. Assclown.

Well after my jaunt down to JAE, faultless trip, till return leg.

Something let go while pulling out of Wicksteed Park, lost power to the radio, nothing major there as it was wedged into the dash in a hurry on the Thursday night.

Get to the services, notice somethings not quite right with the steering.

Think fvck it, get home sort later.

By the time I roll into the drive, the steering is making a painful motor dying noise. Powersteering fubard.

Have a poke about, nosey under the hood, think I am a mechanic. Stare at it a bit.

Ah, leaking fluid from the pipes.

However, need to drop daughter at pre-school, running late, take speedbump littered shortcut through pikesyville, all going well, slow down, scrape, accelerate, slow down, scrape. Till I am forced to take a different line. Up, down, CRRRRRUUUUUNCH. Cock. Sill took a pounding. Joy.

Off to Doncaster tomorrow morning for repair work and a wallet raping.

Still, worth it.

Thanks for making me feel like a 5 year old rocking up on a Tonka truck. Caaants.

IMG_1554.jpg

:lol: Tonka FTW

Sam got 294 miles from her tank about 32mpg and she didn't hang about either. Mine is not so fortunate.

Back