• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forged 2.5 ep3

if you ever see me out working on her dude just swing in and check it out! im hoping to have her all 100% track ready for japfest, it will be nice to get back to doing track days at coombe again! only got a spoon oil cap for sale at the moment dude but will let you know if anything else turns up!
yeah the wheel has no airbag and the one in the dash has been taken out too.

Sedgemoor-20111222-00056.jpg
Quick shot of the new wheels, i will post better pictures when she isnt jacked up and the new tyres are on.
Does anyone know where i can get either S.W.A.T. or similar carbon doors from in the uk?

Just spent the day at the factory making my splitter, think i need a few more bolts and possibly more stabilizers and i will be on the road to getting the front bumper finished! next up is the oil cooler brackets and carnards which i will tackle next week some time.
yes chris i think bronze would be a good call, seems to go well on silver and gunmetal cars.
i will take some pictures of the diffuser on my day off for you, its another job i still need to finish as it needs more screws and some tinkering around the exhaust to allow for more play.
Sedgemoor-20120102-00065.jpgSedgemoor-20120102-00064.jpgSedgemoor-20120102-00061.jpg

Splitter looks good (Y)

I was wondering where it was when I saw the support arms for it!

You happen to know if Bonsai in Weston could do a fast road setup at all?

I think they could but if i were you i would use FCM motorsport in bristol, i have used him before and he is a top guy! just make sure you have as much adjustable as possible to make the fsu as good as it can be!

Hadn't heard of them so cheers for heads up

Know a few local mechanics that work on my cars, few jobs they can't do on there driveways!

Any other local company's you recommend?

Got any new mods your working on?

Ha im spinning sooo many plates right now! i need to put my front hub assembly back togetter after all of my poly bushes are in, new dry cell battery is on the cards and i need to finish up earthing all my wiring, finish the front bumper, front brakes, new tyres, set my suspention height and finish my rear diffuser... thats the next few weeks jobs.
carbon bonnet, tune engine, wrap roof, full weld in cage and plastic windows will take me up to the end of the summer hopefully.

I have been wondering where your hub assembly was!

You still keeping a full interior, or gutting it all out?

i have the full interior for now but as soon as i get the cage done i will need to remove alot, but i will cross that bridge when i get to it i supose.
Just bought an arch roller so ill try that next weekend.
Whats your next mod dude?

Got tegiwas new J's racing strut rip, should fit it and etd this weekend

Gotta decide on coilovers or eibachs, then want new full exhaust system from engine back

So many plans!!

Full cage will look great, welding it yourself at all?

Back