• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forged 2.5 ep3

Im a huge fan of BC'S! 4 of my friends use them too and there everyday run arounds as well as track cars, there great value for money! as for the exhaust i think it all depends on budjet.. toda and j's are the best for gas flow but are pricey. Best way to improve and also keep the MOT guys sweet is to run a stainless dc5 mani and downpipe, a dc5 cat for the test and and a jdm front arb to allow for the wider pipes.
I run a spoon 4-2 dc5 manifold and a j's titanium 2-1 spring fixed mani back system, i could lift the whole thing with just 2 fingers.
No i will get the cage done for me a CAGED as i dont have the time or a pipe bender, want it painted too.

My mates Subaru is on BC's and he loves them, guy he knows is sponsored by them for his race car

Off to autosport this weekend so who knows what I'll come back with!

Painted cage will look awesome

Sorry about the lack of updates but i have been busy putting my new bc's on, painting my arches and rolling/flaring my arches.
i took loads of pictures today but apparently there all to big to put on here, so here is a quick shot of the new wheels slammed with the new brakes on.. full car shots soon!
caliper close up.jpg

The colour looks great!

I shall have a look as I pass in the morning.

If you need help with images pm me and I can shrink them down

Or sign up to photobucket, upload images and copy and past the img codes

Will get the image to show up in the text then

Thats one hell of a build....looks awesome. Hope your engine doesn't go bang like the others have said. Would be an expensive mistake.

DSC_02690000.jpgDSC_0277888.jpgDSC_02800000.jpgDSC_02720000.jpgDSC_02600000.jpgDSC_0267.JPG
Hope this has worked :s
I shall be bolting my diffuser on propperly this weekend, fabricating an ally mouth to the radiator, bolting up my oil cooler and finishing my bumper springs. you will have to excuse my dreadfull photographic skills and the selotpe holding my window nets on as i was looking at where they needed to go.
annndddd yes before you say i need to lower my rear alot and pull my front fenders out but thats all to come as i nail my fitment over the the next month or so.
thanks guys im really chuffed with how the brakes look behind the volks, when the rust is scrapped off the disc with use and becomes shiney again it should look great!

Updated second half of the parts list

Bc rm series coilovers

Super pro caster increase front polybushes
Dc sports titanium front upper strut brace
Japspeed lower front brace
Jdm front anti roll bar
Tanabe rear anti roll bar
D2 rear lower control arms
Beaks rear tie bar
Buddyclub roll centre adjusters
New tie rod ends
J’s racing c-pillar brace
BRAKES
Brembo front and rear discs
Porsche 4pot brakes with custom brackets
Fedaro front and rear pads
Do-luck braided brake lines
D2 hydro hand brake
WHEELS AND TYRES
Volks CE28N 10 spoke 8.5x17in alloys
Yokohama advan neova tyres
Rays wheel nuts and locking set
Rays valves and valve caps
Arp wheels studs
INTERIOR
Takata harness and harness pads
Nardi corn deep 330mm seude wheel and adapter
Momo hub adapter
Recaro 30[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary seats and door cards
Mugen pedal covers
Porsche 911 foot rest
Buddy club short shifter
Solid shifter bushes
Skunk2 heavy weight shifter knob
Apexi timer
Defi control unit, intake pressure (with warning light) and exhaust temp gauge
Custom crown royal shift boot
Broadway 300mm flat mirror
Jdm spec flare
Saga rev gauge and usb port in glove box for mapping
TRS window nets
Honda s2000 engine start button
Alpine ipod head unit
Odyssey racing battery with custom boot mounted tray
EXTERIOR
Seboin M carbon bonnet
Nukabe front and rear tow hooks
Mugen front grill
3M carbon wrapped roof- just needs to be attached
Seboin M carbon spoiler
Btcc dry carbon rear diffuser
Custom front splitter
OMP stabilizer rods
Heko wind deflectors
Debadged with decals

no ive put the new ecu in now and its blank untill it goes to the tuners so wont run untill then.
been trying to get hold of some M&M honda sill braces and bumper braces but it seems like hens teeth are simpler to get hold of!

what ecu? fingers crossed with the engine mate. dmf are sh-t, and build sh-t. but seriously fingers crossed. any warrenty?

Im running an AEM EMS ecu, done my research on it and its a million times better than a k-pro by all accounts. yeah ill get the engine looked over before its tuned to make sure everything is game on.

Back