• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

Ok we are now in a postion to get some URL stickers ordered!!

Im finalising costs with mook as we speak but it looks like its going to cost roughly £6-8 for a set of rear quarter stickers.

The stickers will look like this:

How many people would be interested in getting a set?

cheers

Stu

****EDIT****

mook said:
Okay guys and gals, here's the breakdown :D

newowners.jpg

All graphics in red/white, all available in internal or external application;

* Small url (290x21mm) - one for £5, two for £8
* Small url personalised with forum ID - one for £5.50, two for £9
* Logo graphic - one for £5, two for £8
* Large url (590x43mm) - £12
* Large url personalised with forum ID - £13
* Small url sunstrip - £20
* Small url sunstrip personalised with forum ID - £21

For anyone wanting reflective red Rs and IDs, these can only be had on external graphics and are an extra £1 per item (nb. the pairs of small urls count as one item). For example, wanting a pair of personalised small urls plus a personalised small url sunstrip is £30, having the same with reflective red is £32.

I cover p&p on all forum graphics :)

My Paypal is [email protected] or you can PM me for cheque details if required. I'll get a wedge sorted today based on the numbers in the poll above :D

Merry Christmas folks,
Mook :wine:

How they look! (Personalised)

rims010.jpg

Internal URLS.

Please can you also indicate how many sets you require!! 8)

Mook should be along shortly to answer any questions :twisted:

I am hoping he can produce the stickers that stick from the inside of the window rather than the outside 8)

Im sure it wont be a problem :eek:

Stu, just to clarify - is the text going to be white on a clear adhesive backing? :D

Obviously the "R" is Red. :wink:

Any chance of one list this?

yfw1lz.jpg

...with Type R Owners, I've never been keep on actual url's on my car :(

- Kevin.

Scousefella said:
Stu, just to clarify - is the text going to be white on a clear adhesive backing? :D

I think he will be able to do them white or silver..

I dont think there is a backing, once you stick them down where you require them you peel the backing off leaving the lettering on the window 8)

moNoKnoT said:
Any chance of one list this?

yfw1lz.jpg

...with Type R Owners, I've never been keep on actual url's on my car :(

- Kevin.

Im sure it wont be a problem mate :wink:

Mook will be able to answer for sure :wink:

Will these be availible with the adhesive on either side? People with tints will need to stick them on the outside and people without can stick them inside. :wink:

Put me down for a pair on exterior stickers. :wink: 8)

Neily03 said:
Will these be availible with the adhesive on either side? People with tints will need to stick them on the outside and people without can stick them inside. :wink:

Yep I would imagine so 8)

Hi guys and gals,

Shouldn't be a problem with those requests. The graphics are created for either internal or external application, so both types will be available. Can also create them without the '.co.uk' if required :)

The request for numbers was because it'll be cheaper to everyone if I can do a bulk order for the club who then sell them on and send them out. Doing a load at once and sending them to one address will save time and admin on my side which'll allow me to keep the price down, thus cheaper than 'comparable' graphics ;)

There we go then guys n gals 8)

Get your names down for some of these :twisted:

Ill take a set of internal stickers when there produced mate.

Put me down for a pair of these in external fitment please :p

Surely external would be better as the bottom of the rear window has a dark edge to it.

I am also wanting a matt black windscreen toptint thingy with the url address sticker 8)

Please click on the 'External/Internal' menu at the top of this thread so that I can get an idea of numbers :twisted:

smeg said:
I am also wanting a matt black windscreen toptint thingy with the url address sticker 8)
Like a sun strip?

Hmmm still deciding, but will post my pref soon

Back