• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

Mossy said:
smeg said:
I am also wanting a matt black windscreen toptint thingy with the url address sticker 8)
Like a sun strip?

Hmmm still deciding, but will post my pref soon

I have added the windscreen option but mook will have to give you a price for that should you be interested :twisted: :wink:

2 x internal ( oooo errr missus )
1 x external

3 sets ( two sides )
1 (Rear)

BTW how much ???

One external for the rear window please. 8) Nice one for sorting this out guys. :smt023

God I'm a numpty! Internal stickers won't work now that I have my windows tinted :lol:

Two external please!

I prefer the font on moNoKnoT's car... is there any chance of having the font changed to that? Oh and to miss out the .co.uk bit too! Ta! :lol:

moNoKnoT said:
Any chance of one list this?

yfw1lz.jpg

...with Type R Owners, I've never been keep on actual url's on my car :(

- Kevin.

I'd like this type too plz :)

Dave

Dotty.

I'm after the large one that goes in the rear window similar to the one i have already.

You've seen it.

I'm not sure if that is catered for so far :? :?

Mark43 said:
Dotty.

I'm after the large one that goes in the rear window similar to the one i have already.

You've seen it.

I'm not sure if that is catered for so far :? :?

Wack your name down in the 'other' selection mate. Mook will give you answers when he re-visits this thread :wink:

Also if anyone has pictures of sun visors and rear windscreen decals can you please host them!

Hiya, should be able to do pretty much any of the requests, but the more popular ones can be done in bulk and sold cheaper :)

Is there a possibility of having the one that goes underneath the rear windscreen wiper please???

Like this

url.jpg

If so then please let me know what the cost will be?

Cheers

Back