• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

Update

After a few exchanged PMs with mook the confirmed prices for these will be out on Monday. 8)

Those of you that are interested in Sun Screens etc, I have asked mook to design some and post on the forum once completed.

For the numbers we have interested in External/Internal stickers so far the price is going to be roughly £7.50 delivered for a set (2 stickers).

dotty said:
Update

................the price is going to be roughly £7.50 delivered for a set (2 stickers).

Dotty- not that thats alot of money but because i'm after the one that goes under the rear wiper i only need one. Would the cost change at all is mook only suppying them in 2's????

monkey boy kev said:
dotty said:
Update

................the price is going to be roughly £7.50 delivered for a set (2 stickers).

Dotty- not that thats alot of money but because i'm after the one that goes under the rear wiper i only need one. Would the cost change at all is mook only suppying them in 2's????

tee hee, you pikey fecker!

;OP

Hobbes said:
monkey boy kev said:
dotty said:
Update

;OP

I aint NO pikey you cheeky git, but i dont need 2. :wink: :lol: :lol:

monkey boy kev said:
Hobbes said:
monkey boy kev said:
dotty said:
Update

;OP

I dont think he would sell them one at a time!

Why not buy the set then sell the other one to someone who wants three :wink:

dotty said:
monkey boy kev said:
Hobbes said:
monkey boy kev said:
dotty said:
Update

;OP

I dont think he would sell them one at a time!

Why not buy the set then sell the other one to someone who wants three :wink:

Thats what i was gonna do if there wasn't the option of just the one

hey monkey boy kev,
I'll split that one with you. Just hope we can get Mook to send three my way and one your way! ;)

kamion said:
hey monkey boy kev,
I'll split that one with you. Just hope we can get Mook to send three my way and one your way! ;)

No probs bud. If he ends up sending the pair to me i'll just post one on to you chap.

monkey boy kev said:
kamion said:
hey monkey boy kev,

No probs bud. If he ends up sending the pair to me i'll just post one on to you chap.

Actually, I decided not have any stickers. Sorry about that, kev.

kamion said:
monkey boy kev said:
kamion said:
hey monkey boy kev,

Actually, I decided not have any stickers. Sorry about that, kev.

No porbs i'm sure i can flog it someone who only wants one.

Okay guys and gals, here's the breakdown :D

newowners.jpg

All graphics in red/white, all available in internal or external application;

* Small url (290x21mm) - one for £5, two for £8
* Small url personalised with forum ID - one for £5.50, two for £9
* Logo graphic - one for £5, two for £8
* Large url (590x43mm) - £12
* Large url personalised with forum ID - £13
* Small url sunstrip - £20
* Small url sunstrip personalised with forum ID - £21

For anyone wanting reflective red Rs and IDs, these can only be had on external graphics and are an extra £1 per item (nb. the pairs of small urls count as one item). For example, wanting a pair of personalised small urls plus a personalised small url sunstrip is £30, having the same with reflective red is £32.

I cover p&p on all forum graphics :)

My Paypal is [email protected] or you can PM me for cheque details if required. I'll get a wedge sorted today based on the numbers in the poll above :D

Merry Christmas folks,
Mook :wine:

Back