• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

monkey boy kev said:
Hobbes said:
monkey boy kev said:
dotty said:
Update

................the price is going to be roughly £7.50 delivered for a set (2 stickers).

Dotty- not that thats alot of money but because i'm after the one that goes under the rear wiper i only need one. Would the cost change at all is mook only suppying them in 2's????

tee hee, you pikey fecker!

;OP

I aint NO pikey you cheeky git, but i dont need 2. :wink: :lol: :lol:

well buy the two and give me one saving me the money on buying these :smt018

hoggy a said:
monkey boy kev said:
Hobbes said:
monkey boy kev said:
dotty said:
Update

................the price is going to be roughly £7.50 delivered for a set (2 stickers).

Dotty- not that thats alot of money but because i'm after the one that goes under the rear wiper i only need one. Would the cost change at all is mook only suppying them in 2's????

tee hee, you pikey fecker!

;OP

I aint NO pikey you cheeky git, but i dont need 2. :wink: :lol: :lol:

well buy the two and give me one saving me the money on buying these :smt018

Sorry dude, too late. As mook advised that i could just pay for one if thats all i needed thats all i've done.

I'm sure it would be possible to have the 'owners.co.uk' in a different font right? It's just looking a bit wild west stylee (playbill) to me there :lol:

Got the stickers this morning Mook - thanks they look good.

Only problems now are which cars I put them on, either of my two Astras or the Corsa, and where on the car.
I favour the rear 1/4 windows of the Corsa actually.........Chav styling at it's best.:D :D

(I suppose if all else fails I can stick one one my monitor in the Customer Service Reception).

Back