• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

Mook,

Mine arrived today, it looks very 8)

I will have a go at fitting it this weekend (weather permitting)

Cheers

Baa

Here we go guys :D

rims010.jpg

I've had mine for weeks but havent put it on yet :oops: :oops: . I usually get a mate do this kinda stuff as i'm total dufuss but i've not had chance to call on his services when she's been washed. So will have a go myself but can someone tell me again how to fix them :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tempted, but can Mook do them in bronze/gold ish to match my wheels? :-k :-k :-k

Could you put me down for x2 of the external Small url (290x21mm) - one for £5, two for £8 please.

I have tried clicking the list at the top but it doesnt seem to be working :?:

Lottie said:
Could you put me down for x2 of the external Small url (290x21mm) - one for £5, two for £8 please.

Probably best to PM mook Lottie :)

HASNIC said:
Lottie said:

Probably best to PM mook Lottie :)

Will do thanks, need to have them in place for JAE :D

Mook,

I finally got round to fitting my new sunstrip. Bloody winter weather!!! :evil:

DSC00837.jpg

It look's spot on, thanks :D

Baa

Still got plenty of graphics, and can of course make up 'special' ones to order :)

Back