• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Found my next car

bit late but all round i think you`ve got a nice car there.
but i`m not a fan of the mugen front and the wheels are too flash.
a good step on to the tuned teg ladder 8)
the spoiler maybe,but not on an everyday car.

rossy t said:
when you picking this up then old boy?

Well I can't sell mine till the 19th of July. Then dependant on how long the money transferring business will take I should have it before JAE.

If not I'll be one unhappy man.

Nice m8 I love black tegs, glad your changing the rims to the buddyclub ones as those look a bit max flowery to me. Post more pics when you change the wheels!

MilanoChris said:
Those that saw it at JAE what did you think?

Personally mate I don't like the aftermarket bumper, wing or wheels.

I think it would look much nicer all OEM.

Not trying to pish on your chips as I know you are really looking forward to Thursday, but not gonna lie to ya either :wink:

I'm sure you will enjoy it plenty :twisted:

MilanoChris said:
dotty said:
Has your car gone yet?

In the next hour it is going.

FFS the bloke turned up then turned it down because of the stone chips on the front.

I did tell him on the phone that it was bad and probably needed spraying so why did he not listen!!! Why did he have to come here and waste my fecking time. I felt like sparking the gobby little tw@t out.

FFS now I've got to sell it today or tomorrow. I've already cancelled my insurance with effect from tomorrow so this is turning into a bit of a nightmare.

Back