• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Free screwdriver set with castrol edge oil

Good pikey heads up!

Can you blag a trade card if you're not a registered business?

I'll be popping into Halfords on the way home then! Might as well get my oil for my next service while this offer is on. Nice one mate :cool:

Good pikey heads up!

Can you blag a trade card if you're not a registered business?

I got mine due to being a member of an engineering society. try your luck at a bit of blagging you never know!

Danga200, i have not used them yet, but from a quick scan and feel, they are quite comfy in the paw, and they also have a hole on the grip so you can insert another screwdriver shaft through and use as a lever if you got any tight screws. and you got the plus side of the guarantee, if it breaks, just get another!

Glad you boys likeeee!

and you got the plus side of the guarantee, if it breaks, just get another!

Amazingly despite the fact the Halfords professional range have their logo clearly visible, they will only replace broken or damaged tools if you display the reciept!

I was given a big set of their sockets for my birthday one year which would have cost over £100. The plating on my 10mm ring spanner started flaking off and I got bits of it stuck in my hand. Then my dad shattered a torx driver piece so I went to get replacements.

Needless to say I didn't have the reciept, and they used the excuse of "you could have bought it second hand". I wasn't best pleased. Dunno what others think but surely that would be irrelevant even if I had?

Danga200, i have not used them yet, but from a quick scan and feel, they are quite comfy in the paw, and they also have a hole on the grip so you can insert another screwdriver shaft through and use as a lever if you got any tight screws. and you got the plus side of the guarantee, if it breaks, just get another!

Well i have 1 litre of 5w40 sitting in my door pocket so the 0w40 will be a nice spare load of oil me thinks. Nice spot!
:)

Back