• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

from this...to this...now these(part 2)

now got the fn2 so i'm on my wheel whore buzz again.
DSC00142.jpg

1.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

happy with the last set 19" dotz radium

Polished edge looks ace mate.. very nice summer wheel there.. keeps the edgey design of the FN flowing.. massive imrovement over the wheels in the second pic'.

These wheel changes must cost you a fortune?!

19's are better. Would rip that induction kit off though.

loving the Dotz mate really suit the FN2

hows the AEM has it altered the power delivery any?

loving the Dotz mate really suit the FN2

hows the AEM has it altered the power delivery any?
no power gains i wasnt after this,a little more throttle response but nothing great,i just wanted some noise from the fn2,when stood still at traffic etc etc it does suffer from heatsoke terrible,but when moving theres no problem at all ,i left the original air intake pipes on,so air is directed from the bottom of the car directly onto the filter which helps.

no power gains i wasnt after this,a little more throttle response but nothing great,i just wanted some noise from the fn2,when stood still at traffic etc etc it does suffer from heatsoke terrible,but when moving theres no problem at all ,i left the original air intake pipes on,so air is directed from the bottom of the car directly onto the filter which helps.

Might be worth getting a heat shield and a cold air feed from down below to save going near the rad. Or if you have the cash and they do one, an AEM cai.

Noise is good but heatsoke isn't :evil:

Back