• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I live at J12. Spitting distance form that there IKEA.

Its almost comical the traffic, listening to the traffic reports, they all say the same thing every day - J12 to J11 is slow. J10 heavy traffic. J8. Heavy traffic. J7 slow
+ insert a random accident somewhere along the way. Its joyous. Daily.

CTR2_zpsblzb0ifu.jpg

A small step closer...!

Nope.....kinda crucial to the whole thing really

I was thinking on my way home, I didn't get the full price until the wk or 2 before collection, I'll warn you now it rocked me :lol:.
I think they ask for 10k 1st, then you wait & wait &........

You'll also find you won't hear feck all from Honda, you will get ctro posting about their experience in the car or being invited to check it out waaayyy before paying customers get theirs but they can't reveal anything because of the secrecy pact, not their fault just Honda ignorance towards paying customers, I think that was the most frustrating part for me, having Honda telling you (a deposit down customer) that they can't tell you anything about the car or even your order YET same day you're reading posts of an organized forum gathering at HUK

Thanks for the warning dweezle, sounds a bit frustrating!! I am going for finance, so really need to know whats what waaaaaay before two weeks before!!!!

Judging by the amber side indicators, these are going stateside so off to the docks. The boys over on CivicX forum are wetting their pants with excitement.....:)

Saw my first FK8 on Readings roads today, they've got loads of road presence in reality. Champ white colour. Thought they weren't available yet?!... driver was grinin like a loon.

Back