• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Is that because of the rear window size and spoiler in the way? ;)

:lol: No, that was when I got the FN2. The position of the rear spoiler was awful. On the FK2 is much better.

I don´t know about that on the FK8, because here Honda representation is in new hands since Jannuary. New Honda representative is also representing more than 20 car makers. Here nobody knows about price, deliver times....So far they only sold 3 Civics 2017.

With Brexit coming true, we have to look for europen car makers because parts and components for the FK8 will increase with new customs duties.

Every car reviewer does the drag race thing. Do a real world 30-70mph or something that involves turning the steering wheel:lol:

TE37s fitted in the US
1be5f32c93ab00555f0974e53cd83837.jpg
2d259f2d509f8264b3f3f9080e1d6a3e.jpg
89121872635125451ac4f3eb16c1758e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quick question regarding championship white on the Fk8. I always remembered championship white as being a vibrant white colour (with no yellow in it). I saw another civic today that supposedly had championship white and it was pearlescent. I'm also a bit freaked out that a few FK8's in championship white on the net look like they have a creamy / yellow tinge, and furthermore I saw an Fk2 today that had a very cream like colour.

So...is the championship white a vibrant white? and did they sell the Fk2 with two different whites? a vibrant white, and a creamy white?

Knew I should have waited to see it In the flesh before ordering! Anyone any ideas??

Quick question regarding championship white on the Fk8. I always remembered championship white as being a vibrant white colour (with no yellow in it). I saw another civic today that supposedly had championship white and it was pearlescent. I'm also a bit freaked out that a few FK8's in championship white on the net look like they have a creamy / yellow tinge, and furthermore I saw an Fk2 today that had a very cream like colour.

So...is the championship white a vibrant white? and did they sell the Fk2 with two different whites? a vibrant white, and a creamy white?

Knew I should have waited to see it In the flesh before ordering! Anyone any ideas??

Pot luck really,
Cw has 6 shades from what I gather, mine is a crisp Cw colour but when the snow settles it screams cream.
I also had a Cw Fn2 that was crisp white my work mate also had a Cw but his was a deep cream colour & stood out a mile.
You can also find your panels may not match, quite a few FK2 owners reporting miss match colours

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always been a cream white. Honda do another white that is brighter but this isn't CW.

Most likely white balance settings on whatever device took the photo. Most people use AWB and it's terrible at doing whites and blacks.

I didn't realise that the US market are getting "Down Tuned" FK8's due to the lack of higher octane fuel availability in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always been a cream white. Honda do another white that is brighter but this isn't CW.

Hi all,

Managed to track one down - and you were correct it is cream/white. Thanks for the comments.

I think the previous colour I had been thinking about that was a brilliant white was Grand Prix white on the S2000 which I loved

Hmmm.....

My dealer told me the Champ White on the 8 is more of a Bright White this time as they had problems with the FK2 with paint matching after repairs etc and hoping to avoid. The JDM with the very bright white wheels seems to give some credit maybe but shots I have seen its defo creamy still

Got my registration & chasis number today!!! **67'KAA'....... like a judo chop - sort of thing....if you squint

I didn't realise that the US market are getting "Down Tuned" FK8's due to the lack of higher octane fuel availability in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah gave them a bit of stick over on civicx.com. Saw loads of Shell VPower Stations over in the states but wasn't sure if that was a lower rating then our go faster juice over here

Just seen an FK8 fly by, and i mean really fly by, passed me at 70-something like i was standing still. Gave him thumbs up and anchor wave at the lights after. Him and the salesman laughed. Was a test drive i assume.

Back