• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Amazon prime is worth purchasing, 10 next day deliveries and it's paid for itself,
Quick question regarding TGT has anybody watched last weeks episode via their fire stick, for some reason it Judders throughout with no sound, any other episode works fine

My old ep3 misted up all the time and while it is a problem when I first get in on the fk, it clears quick and stays clear for me...

Can it drive itself? Oh yes....do I ever use it. Nah...

Comparing the specs you would expect the FK8 to pull away on rolling acceleration.
I was surprised how even it seemed from 93mph though.

ha fine by me, I cant see many duels at that speed!!!

Someones seen the GT episode already from the states and is disappointed.....ot oh... Ha

So Hammond likes the FK8.....
"There is the New' New Type R, Its hidious, its worse than the last one"

I have to say that it looks really good in Red and if i decide to get one at the end of Feb then it may have to be Red or CY.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was the fk2 was against the 296bhp Golf? Still would expect to pull from away from the 306 Golf based on power to weight though (he says without checking the stats)

Same youtubers same road,

I'll be paying the dealer a visit in the next few weeks regarding a broken bolster, I might have a word whilst I'm there regarding figures, I'm still in 2 minds whether it's worth switching

ha fine by me, I cant see many duels at that speed!!!

Someones seen the GT episode already from the states and is disappointed.....ot oh... Ha

This is why I dont get excited about the Grand Tour. They are all clowns.

Top Gear, Auto Express, Pistonheads and most recently What Car? have all given the FK8 the accolade of either Best Hot Hatch or even Car of the Year.

Then you get a couple of monkeys clowning around on a TV show say "Its crap I don?t like it" and all the Audi, VW, BMW, Ford boys are like "Yeah its rubbish lol".

Top Gears Harris gave the FK8 a mixed review and almost implied the EP3 was a better car. He said the FK8 was souless in his video review and less that a week later it got 2 awards including car of the year in his own magazine...

Top Gears Harris gave the FK8 a mixed review and almost implied the EP3 was a better car. He said the FK8 was souless in his video review and less that a week later it got 2 awards including car of the year in his own magazine...

Don't remember that from the video review tbh? Just said it was flawed as not able to customise the modes.

I agree though, the GT trio are an arrogant lot that now do things for entertainment and purposes of the script, even though they may not really feel that.

This is why I dont get excited about the Grand Tour. They are all clowns.

Indeed they are clowns, but there are many clowns who follow them!

Reread/watch Harris as he was really complimentary of everything, his only criticism was not being able to select the different performance options which I agree is a mistake and annoying. He definetly didn't imply the EP3 is better.

Indeed they are clowns, but there are many clowns who follow them!

Reread/watch Harris as he was really complimentary of everything, his only criticism was not being able to select the different performance options which I agree is a mistake and annoying. He definetly didn't imply the EP3 is better.

I'll rewatch it. It certainly didn't give me the feeling that he thought it was car of the year

New series of Top Gear starts in Feb. Six episodes including a one hour special in Japan, exploring car culture, etc, driving a...yup FK8.

GT feature was ok, decent screen time on the car and expected abuse from Clarkson and Hammond. Tbh I thought it was hideous at first too.

New series of Top Gear starts in Feb. Six episodes including a one hour special in Japan, exploring car culture, etc, driving a...yup FK8.

GT feature was ok, decent screen time on the car and expected abuse from Clarkson and Hammond. Tbh I thought it was hideous at first too.

Yeah I am with you on that. The looks of the FK8 are definitely out there. I wasn't a fan to begin with. Now I absolutely love it. Its a grower

Back