• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

5f1f0a007c0f235bfee9f4c76064ea74.jpg
3e0485682a282dbeed39f15b354a3d98.jpg

I've gone back to unsure from those pics, the rear I'm definitely just seeing fk2, you can even see where the fk2 rear handles should be.
The front I'm not sure what I'm seeing but it doesn't look like it suits the back end of the car, back end curved, front end long & chiseled, looks confused

Last edited by a moderator:
I will go and look at one when they arrive at dealers, I can vision in my mind how it will look in real life ...

That Seibon rear saves the car. Presumably you'd need to buy the rear fenders too though and then it'd look odd without the rest of the kit.

The FK8 looks BIG. Bigger than an Accord BIG. Too BIG.

Civic lengths (at their longest for a hatch):
1st gen - 3,731 mm
2nd - 3,870 mm
3rd - 3,810 mm
4th - 3,965 mm
5th/EG4 - 4,069 mm
6th/EK9 - 4,178 mm
7th/EP3 - 4,277 mm
8th/FN2 - 4,276 mm
9th/FK2 - 4,300 mm
10th/FK8 - 4,519 mm

Just... sigh. If we started from the smallest length for each generation then it's literally a metre longer than the original hatch.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about 30cm shorter than the current Accord (which also isn't a small automobile) :eek: I wanted a hatchback, not a saloon.

Haven't been overly keen on how this model looks up until now, but I've gotta say they look a hell of a lot meaner on the road!!

I just passed 2 in convoy, a red and a blue with trade plates on as I was leaving work. (I work about half a mile from the Swindon factory).

I enquired on that FK8 thought process... the dealer said, and this is very 'roughly'... at the very minimum 2k down, PCP of £550pcm for 48months. Outstanding balance of 7K after term ends.

Its all hearsay as nobody knows yet.
More you put in at the start, cheaper it'll be.

Discounts on the first ones will be unheard of.

£550 a month is expensive when you can get Golf R's and M140's for sub £350. :?

I spoke to the same guy who sold me mine, when i bought mine he said Honda prefer a low deposit. They make more £££ on the finance APR. Hence why he probably said the figures i gave you. Not that he knew ****. I could tell he was guessing, but i doubt he's out that far off.

I put 10k deposit on mine (I think this was mandatory from Honda) it worked out around 290 a mth & a 15k final payment at 3yrs.

I Purchased it outright in the end, I would have had to borrow 15k at 3yrs so I thought might as well do it from the start & own it, also the dealer was really pushing the PCP on me for some reason, it felt like he was trying me so I thought I'd flip it around & emailed him a wk before saying I'm paying in full.
His mood instantly changed from constant updates to "I'm leaving at the end of the mth, I'm passing you on to my colleague" the funny thing was he turned up at my unveil in relaxed clothing saying he popped down for this especially, 2wks later I walk in & he's suddenly hiding in a side office :lol:

Back