• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I would think it's safe to assume that he means updated / uprated variants as used on older models.

I own a FK2 and affter reading all of this garbage, i feel that they are trying to influence the market value of used cars like mine.

Maybe they're just excited about a new car and for a change, that's a Honda.

I can't imagine that any reviewer's motivation for comments on a new car review would be an attempt to devalue an older model. That's just absurd, what would they gain?

If anyone has done that it is Honda by building a better car, which let's be honest, every car manufacturer tries to do when releasing a new model.

I own a FK2 and affter reading all of this garbage, i feel that they are trying to influence the market value of used cars like mine.

I feel that the introduction of the FK8 will create a halo effect for the FK2.
90% of people are completely unaware the FK2 exists. The huge amount of positive press reports surrounding the FK8 means that regular folk when they now see a FK2, or even just a Type R spoiler, will now know what it is rather than thinking its a 'modified car' and they'll see it for what it always was. Brilliant.

Sure, the FK2 is the 'old' one now, which will never help market value, but most of the underpinnings are upgraded versions from the same parts bin. And the 0-60, top speed and lap times are very close for people in the know.

Yes the FK8 is better in virtually every way but surely thats a great thing for the red H as a brand.

[video=youtube;4I67w3Qx4Bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I67w3Qx4Bw[/video]

Slower than Seat Leon Cupra 300

Off to Goodwood on Friday courtesy of Ben at Startin Honda Worcester. New Type R is being shown for the first time on the Honda stand. I'll finally be able to touch one :)

Posted by Honda today.

fe7ac0a81094e5855c0c86015319ae8a.jpg

:swoon:

FK8 EXTRA ARE NOT HONDA.CO.UK if anyone is interested in them. Like Carbon fibre options, Mats etc

Reading online comments on the FK8 have been extremely entertaining.

The lovely OOT styling clearly did the job of making itself known. Both on the internet and on the road soon.

US ones are getting delivered first though aren't they?

Wish I was going to FOS but next year. Have to wait until my local dealer gets theirs.

Back