• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

ouch might stick with my richbrook anti theft jobbies but they dont look as good as those

None are anti-theft. The scumbags will just further damage your rims trying to wrench them off.
I didn't even bother fastening my caps down. If some douche knuckle wants them, they'll have them. I'd rather them not strip the valve.
I now have a third set which i only put on for shows.

That's Reading for you :lol:

True dat.

None are anti-theft. The scumbags will just further damage your rims trying to wrench them off.
I didn't even bother fastening my caps down. If some douche knuckle wants them, they'll have them. I'd rather them not strip the valve.
I now have a third set which i only put on for shows.

Same, don't screw them in anymore. Had them taken off my Golf GTi 3 times in different places (unless the S0d was following me).....what do these pr1cks do with them?? sell them for £2?! Collect them put them in a display case? rant over.

The valve caps are usually nabbed by the local youths so they can put them on their bicycles. No I wasn't one of those haha

My car is parked on our driveway that is almost on the crest of what is arguably the highest hill in our town. Basically my car is highly visible. Its like a beacon of radness over the town. And a magnet for youth's.

Guess what???? Mines broken again. Same symptoms. I think i'll suggest they look at whats been happening in the US this time.

ahhh no fecks sake........ Show them the forums on your phone/ipad....really hope you get it sorted.

I have a trip to Cornwall next weekend, a good 4 hr drive I am looking fwd to, but not if mine is also gonna do this. I might just turn rev match off...surely it cant break if its off ha...

I went in one today , with matt neal - it was good :)

ff24eadcf3aecdb57b23636a7f5a0da3.jpg

To go with my aged EP3, I agreed a deal for an FK8. Delivery scheduled for November although hoping to get it sooner.

Deal included:-
Elegance mats
Fuel (although that was a given)
Lifeshine
GAP
Rubber rear mats
Red illumination pack
Service Pack

and a promised Honda teddy bear lol.

Want to say I will not paying full price :D

My advice is to shop around ;o)

To go with my aged EP3, I agreed a deal for an FK8. Delivery scheduled for November although hoping to get it sooner.

Deal included:-
Elegance mats
Fuel (although that was a given)
Lifeshine
GAP
Rubber rear mats
Red illumination pack
Service Pack

and a promised Honda teddy bear lol.

Want to say I will not paying full price :D

My advice is to shop around ;o)

Fair play - Do you mind telling us what you got it for? What colour did you go for?

Had the pleasure of driving an FK8 on track and road yesterday, including being a passenger with Gordon Sheddon. I have a video up of the laps with Sheddon on my Instagram (chris.fd2).

Fair play - Do you mind telling us what you got it for? What colour did you go for?

My handshake is for a CW GT.

Monetary wise I got approximately the 5yr Service Pack and Red Illumination Pack thrown in. :D

As I said it pays to make a number of phone calls and hard haggling.

I can't find your video but would be keen to know your thoughts.

600miles in on ours and it feels like it would be fun on track, if a little heavy. How do the front tyres stand up to the track work?

Brake feel is lovely, good suspension setup and the motor just loves to rev. It's too quick to use fully on the road with out being daft. I really hope the wife lets me take it on track or takes it herself!

Back