• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

What's the performance figures?

I cant say as they are still in the development process and the final model has not been produced. The performance figures so far are based on the 3D printed test model before the product is produced finally in carbon fibre. The final product will produce better results. I can say that its massive gains. More than the gains we have been seeing on the FK2.

I wouldn't have thought you would have to worry about warranty by changing the air box. Worst case you spend half hour putting the original one back in before the car goes in to the dealer.

Honda clearly continuing to convert some of its more mature Customers! "I have come to look at the new jazz as my lease deal is up" "Ah Mr Jefferies, can I interest you in another practical 4 door Honda car we do?"

76, wow. I doff my cap sir.

Rather presumptuous of you :) I met this couple when I was ordering mine. Lovely people!!!! They were driving an FK2 at the time and loving every moment of it!

VARIS getting in on the act
65f6e193630b93e4a93a8a0223ae04c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back