• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Goodyear f1 gsd3 ?

its time for some new tread ,are GOODYEAR F1 GSD3 any good ? and i see most of you change from 205/45/17 to 215/40/17 ? any advice thank you in advance :smt023

may struggle to get some of those as they were discontinued a while ago, might be some still kicking about though that have been in stock a while

I had F1 asymmetrics on my EP3 in 215/45/17.

Couldn't fault them.

Changed all my tyres from the dreaded Bridgestones to Goodyear F1 GSD3. Was the best upgrade I did to the car. Made it drive properly. Great Move.

I've never run any tyre for longer than a month apart from Eagle F1's..! I used to use the GS-D2's back in the day and the newer version (GS-D3) is even better. They are excellent in the dry, and inspire confidence in the wet unlike any other tyre (standard Potenza's on my EP3 when I bought it scared me!). Only con to buying them is that they are a softer compound, so if you drive hard all the time, then don't expect much life out of the (I used to go through 3-4 front sets a year). As previously mentioned, they are discontinued, but some are still laying around, make sure you get the Y speed rated ones as they were the ones made in house in Germany, the W rated ones are from when they shipped production to Taiwan. HTH.

Had these on te EVo, they started well although when scrubbed in car pulled to the left! Resolved when I bought new Falkens

same thing on my DC5 on same tyres, going to get some falkens again.

So good all rounder tyre, but the pulling to the left (which i'm certain is something to do with the design) is a kuntz.

Back