• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Got a lucky break!!!

Hi all :)
Just got 2 let u know of the luck i got 2 day 8)
Bought me NHB CTR 02 plate(out of warranty) about 3 moths ago from a local garage(not Honda), but about a month ago started havin some weird noises. Took it straght 2 Amethyst Honda in Gloucester (praying its not ta rack,PRICEY). At first couldn't find much wrong but was told 2 book it in 4 steering rack adjustment. went in 4 this on Monday. Got a phone call saying there waz a engine mount gone and this could be the prob, so left ta rack adjustment. Took it in 2 day 4 mount, after fittin still ad noise, adjusted rack, better but no cigar!!! :(
Looks 2 be the steering rack after all £947+fittin(said no thanx :shock: Young lad workin on ta car said he'd speak 2 some people he knows in Honda(thought cheers but nowt'llappen :roll: )
Ad a phone call from him this afternoon and Honda will supply a new rack free of charge :D , just ave 2 pay 4 fittin, is that OK, nearly bit his arm off :shock: !!!
Ave 2 buy that lad a pint or 3 :p !!!
So i give Amethyst in Gloucester a big thumbs up!!! :twisted:

Bloody hell!! Not bad 8)

I'd buy him an entire crate or two mate for that :D

Yeah what a result.

but sorry to say why is the post in Text speak???

with Ave and 2 instead of to etc ??

Result mate, nice one.

clem said:
Yeah what a result.

but sorry to say why is the post in Text speak???

with Ave and 2 instead of to etc ??

Because he wants to? Why does yours have grammar, with "Yeah what a result" etc?

Didnt mean anything by it to be honest just made me chuckle as we discussed it a while back, about the bad spelling and text speak :?

You jammy bugger!

If my rack ever starts making noises I think I'll make the trip down to Gloucester to have a word! :lol:

Having said that I hear all sorts of noises coming from mine everytime I drive it... Clutch chirping, engine damper rattling my dash, LSD rumbling, intake vibrating on my strut bar.... It drives me mad, I keep thinking somethings badly wrong! :(

Hia judderman 8)

Had a chirping noise on my clutch a month ago :roll:

Well more a squek(sorry if spellin is wrong) :lol:

Put some silicone grease on the spindle of the clutch master cylinder(bit of a pain 2 get 2, under the steerin colum)

After a day or so went away :wink:

Got a lot of time for the dealers @ Gloucester 8)

Hi there, not to worry...I'm sure the chirping noise is supposed to be there o mine. I've got the Toda Hi Power clutch and Flywheel and while the clutch plates are still cold it makes a funny noise. It's when it's at its grabbiest too. :wink:

Back