• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Griff's Whip.

i love mine, i'm wanting to get it all tip top as i have just 'driven' it lately. clutch and engine mounts need sorting, i've taken my seat out and stopped an annoying rattle and washed a stain out of the covers, planning on painting the wheels white also and get some sort of carbon wrapped parts going on. i will stop blabbing. thanks for your help suits.

This is great stuff as this is one of my mods I'm doing when I get the brakes fitted soon, will this make any knocking noises? That's the last thing I want. I can see the cost is around £100 but howling will it lower? Hopefully 25mm as this is what I'm after. Lovely motor mate - especially the flesh :) well metal lol

This is great stuff as this is one of my mods I'm doing when I get the brakes fitted soon, will this make any knocking noises? That's the last thing I want. I can see the cost is around £100 but howling will it lower? Hopefully 25mm as this is what I'm after. Lovely motor mate - especially the flesh :) well metal lol

The Eibach Pro Kit will lower you car by 20/25mm.

Perfect drop IMO.

I didnt have any knocking issues at all either.

Just make sure that the rubber sleves are on the springs to reduce any sort of niose :) .

The Eibach Pro Kit will lower you car by 20/25mm.

Perfect drop IMO.

I didnt have any knocking issues at all either.

Just make sure that the rubber sleves are on the springs to reduce any sort of niose :) .

Your a top bloke Suits. That'll be the ones then! :smt023

I just hope it'll still go up my drive once lowered lol

Your a top bloke Suits. That'll be the ones then! :smt023

I just hope it'll still go up my drive once lowered lol

Eibach Pro's are a very popular choice.

I never had any trouble with clearence issues when my EP3 was dropped, even when it had a Spoon B pipe.

Good choice.

ok, after 5 months i am back on the trail for some lowering springs and gubbins to make it all good as the biyach has offered me a set for my birthday as long as i find them as she obviously hasn't got a clue about what to order or where from :).

I looked on the eibach site and found no pricing, is there an easier way to order springs?

i'm having no luck in finding the springs?, is there a specific site for TGM ABP?

I got my pro-kit springs directly from eibach. I find them no harsher than the o.e springs.

There easy some new on eBay a little while back too.

Good choice Griff, always wanted the spoons for my EP, i love the way the car sits on them.

Back