• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Griff's Whip.

Griffin

Banned for being a tit
Hello, I never really have introduced myself. A few months ago I had never used a forum, I joined TRO and just jumped in at the deep end answering posts with comments that didn't really matter. upset a few people, upset myself, cried a bit, that sort of thing. Now I'm getting used to the way it all works and realising the writing on my screen is actual people writing it I think it's becoming a bit of an addiction. :)
So here are some pictures of my tricked out whip.
It's pretty much standard except for the exhaust and the intake but that's how I like it. ;)

Hopefully get to know you all:twisted:, except from one person:evil:.

Thanks, Griff.

Photo0063.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

Photo0061.jpg

Photo0059.jpg

Photo0057.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0052.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Griffin, Welcome to TRO.

Reading your posts I think you've been most helpful to a good few members on here. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum :D .

What else is Mugen on teh car apart from the badge :lol: .

Come on then, who did you upset????

What else is Mugen on teh car apart from the badge :lol:.
I think the packaging for the sticker is in the glove box if that counts. :lol:

Thanks for your welcomes.

Hello & Welcome.

Nice to see a man admit that he's cried! lol

Milano FTMFW, fastest too! Got an extra 5bhp!!

Hey man,

If you want to lower your car bt keep the ride still as smooth as possible I woould go for the Eibach Pro Kit.

I had these on my EP3 so I can confirm their performance is great, as for anyothers on the market I've not owned them but I can confirm these do the job.

Back