• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M arrives

Arrived this morning only 7 days late, but for £450 well worth the saving, feel a trip to Tdi north coming on.

andycole said:
You not fitting it yourself mate?
Cheers
AC :lol:

It takes me all my time to figure out how to open the bonnet, plus Paul will put it on the rolling road for an hour to tune the increased air flow

Bloody hell Paul, its a easy to fit you big whuss :p

Stop drinking the profits, get out and fit it :D

Also pop to Halfords and get some of there fixings, or some of Pauls fancy screws :D

Carl

You will love it once it is on!!! :twisted:

Awsome but of kit IMO.

I heard you coming to Trax Paul :?:

If you want and this is a one time offer, I will fit it for you there ? :D

Let me know

Carl

Good price Friendy.

You will love it when you get it on :twisted: :twisted:

Don't know why i waited so long to get it tbh. :lol:

N77_CEJ said:
I heard you coming to Trax Paul :?:

If you want and this is a one time offer, I will fit it for you there ? :D

Let me know

Carl

Carl

Thats very kind of you, will have to buy you some beer at the xmas bash

I was thinking. We know a gruppm is designed to perform on the road in real world situations. Not in the restricted airflow of a dyno (surely a dyno cannot fully represent a real world environment). Well just how do you go about setting up a map to allow for this? Just wondering. Also is it easier to set up some types of induction over others.

I guess this is aimed at any mappers out there :)

Well Big thankyou to Carl for fitting it, you can hear the air being sucked in. G not sure how you wold do the maps assume make sure the a/f ratio is okay then maybe a bit of live mapping on the road just to check

To be safe I got some of those Camlock fixings that Paul has and it aint going nowhere!

Dont want to be stumping up another 50 squid for a new scoop!

danr said:
You got it fitted yet?

I got some of those Camlock fixings that Paul has and it aint going nowhere!

Explain please...........what are these exactly.

I take it these are not the ones that come with it.

Are you/do you still get vibration at speed

The camlok bolts can be bought from Demon Tweeks, it works out around 20 quid for the lot.

You push them in and twist a quarter of a turn. They are springloaded so it stays nice and tight. You need to get the right length bolt as there is quite a few. There is actually no way on earth the scoop will ever come off with these fitted. You get no vibration whatsoever with these.

If you want i'll get the product code from the catalogue and see if i can put up some links so you can see what they look like.

Back