• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Thanks to Barry at Vtec direct for this:

ytm7vg.jpg

Tracy Sports 64mm Throttle Body.

I hope to get it on and mapped up at TDI North once my new airbox has arrived. May do the box first, then the TB and check the results.

Thanks to Barry at Vtec direct for this:

ytm7vg.jpg

Tracy Sports 64mm Throttle Body.

I hope to get it on and mapped up at TDI North once my new airbox has arrived. May do the box first, then the TB and check the results.

Nice one! :smt023

I thought you intended to get on trackdays with the car now that it has a cage?

Good luck passing the the noise limits with those ITBs :lol:

very nice piece of kit though, loving it!

It's only a throttle body rather than ITB's, no extra noise;)

It's only a throttle body rather than ITB's, no extra noise;)

Thanks Nick! I didnt read that right. I thought throttle body and before I actually put any thoughts together I could see ITBs :D
I got ITBs on the mind... more on that later ;)

Ok, fair do, enjoy the new bigger throttle body then G :D

Dont think G will be running ITB's :lol:

Just going for a larger throttle body and inlet iirc:cool:

Indeed. I am planning on changing the exhaust in the not to distant future as well. After I have sorted the new airbox and TB.

I am still awaiting the bits from the US, and they are talking their sweet time about it, though I know they are busy, and they want to send everything at once to save on shipping. Fair enough.

In the meantime I need a full service so I am going to sort that out prior to the rr and mapping session.

what parts are you waiting for from the states g?

Stage 2 Cams, valves, LCA's, Inlet Manifold, Exhaust, Rocker Cover... off the top of my head :D.

Cheers Harv, I have the same rims but in red on the way (I hope), I need to get some decent pics after she has had a proper bit of TLC.

Also thinking of a new mugen style (not the real deal, that would be silly) front lip. Just to toughen things up a bit.

Though I have seen these rims and am loving them a lot, on this Gen 1 Teg they look the nuts, infact the car is total bad @ss!

9-30-06-051.jpg

Just going back to the ITBs for a sec......

We had an EP3 on ITBs out on track at Combe this week, no problem with noise infact quieter then my EP3:eek:

Just going back to the ITBs for a sec......

We had an EP3 on ITBs out on track at Combe this week, no problem with noise infact quieter then my EP3:eek:
Oh really ?! That is a good news :D Do you know what header/exhaust he was running Sara? all the k20 with ITB's I've heard (not many I have to say) where noisier than a 747 taking off...

Back