• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

With luck 5 weeks. for paint and brakes to go on. Inside to be sorted. Then a few last tweeks and she will be all done. Fingers crossed :D

Well, it was with a little trepidation that last Thursday I dropped my car off to the paint shop to have it completely re-sprayed. The colour I have chosen I am sure will not be to everyone's taste, but hell, you sometimes have to try something different....

So now I have to twiddle my thumbs for 4-5 weeks.....

y0wfsp.jpg

Now I need to sort those blimmin' rims out...

G, you are a tease! Cant wait to see what it looks like once it has been resprayed :cool:

I know, but I am a little scared tbh :D Still the wait will be over soon. Oh in that pic I am telling him, that whatever happens he is under no circumstances to pay attention if he gets a call from one of my work mates telling him I have changed my mind and want the car now painted pink!

And no it is still not going white as that would be to obvious....

I know, but I am a little scared tbh :D Still the wait will be over soon. Oh in that pic I am telling him, that whatever happens he is under no circumstances to pay attention if he gets a call from one of my work mates telling him I have changed my mind and want the car now painted pink!

And no it is still not going white as that would be to obvious....

kawasaki green ftw?

Inkeeping with the green theme im going for Britsh racing green :D .

Or a euro navy type.

Potential colours...

• US style 'murdered' matt black finish.
  • Old school Honda white finish - too obvious
  • Darkest of midnight pearlescent blue/black
  • Shiny shiney silver - although this will constrict the rims colours.

Or the graffiti design on the back wall of the paint-shop in that photo'.

Cant wait to see it done mate. I had a similar dilema when I had my wheels done and its such a smaller scale. Soo glad I did them and I am sure you will be the same with the car ;)

BTW yhpm

just drove past that bodyshop today and saw a bright orange civic...is that yours..?;)

If only it was that quick. I wont see it for five weeks. :D. He started to strip the car and take the glass out today. Gulp.

dont think it will be yellow ? bet im wrong

You're not wrong, and by that I mean you are right. It is not going to be Yellow :D I have pics of it sitting there with all the glass out, poor we thing.

Back