• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

:eek:

I think that might be why he's not posting any more.

:p

Nope there is just nothing more to report yet to be honest. The car is all ready for the paint, that is what has taken the time, everything has been stripped of from roof lining to door cards etc etc.... I am still awaiting a couple of aero parts to arrive. They should be chucking some paint on now with luck. Should have it done next week, bar the new wheels, which I am STILL mulling over. Trying to find a decent set of 8x16 is a mare.

yz7e0v.jpg

And no, it is not brown, was going to be nearly.... :D

Well he has started....
yz4zxu.jpg

and a little teaser, phone pics so of course it is hard to make out the colour exactly, but you can tell it is not green, orange, brown or yellow.... :D

yz4zxv.jpg

And nope, that is NOT white either as everyone and their mate does that ;) :D

So you've decided to not bother with a top coat and just have primer? :lol:

Are you going to get a sticker with HMS Illustrious to put on the side?

Joking aside, it will be interesting to see the whole car when it's finished.

Indeed, I told you I was a bit nervous, my painter Perkins from Perkins Automotive did say it was amongst the best paint he has seen regarding coverage and how it goes on, it should look super smooth and rich.... Thanks to Lesonol for providing the paint and other chemical goodies.

If I could do tweed (with leather patches), I would, so Chap! But alas that is not the case. And nope it is not Beige! That's what the 'other' lot think.

Breakbeat Grey eh?

you're stalking me hahaha :D :D You are not on Civic life are you?

A few more pics....

yzh7wv.jpg

yzh7ww.jpg

Gonna tuck the wires away. I will put carpet back in probably JDM red, but only up to the centre point just behind the seats.

Back