• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Hey Chris. Thanks for sorting that out, I can forget the other log in and be back to this one. Cheers.

imagejpg5_zpsa3ade145.jpg
My seats now in.. Love these well made and super snug.

image_zps4965d938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hu5y4e3u.jpg

Think that has to be the best looking ep3 I have seen!! great coulor combo's and great n/a power well done mate awesome car!!!

Wow, thanks for the kind words Dave, very appreciated. I will finish her one day.... I remember buying her new back in 02 and promising to my (now ex) wife I'd not touch her (the car, not the wife).... I guess I did get it the wrong way round.... Oh well.....

Need to sort out meeting up. I'm sure Andy is coming back to Tgm so we'll try and organise something. Looks as lovely as ever mate

Well ill I dropped her off at TDI North Friday... There she is next to Dez's bonkers FN. Cannot wait till the boys work their magic.

imagejpg1_zpseaa5c4b0.jpg

Yarp, and a few other bits, tbh I just let them do what they want. Haha. It's amazing what a 12 box of asstd Krispy Kreme's get you. Oh he took me out in a certain boosted Euro R.... It was epically smooth.

Ok update. Yes the bonnet closes. They (Titan) had to adjust the angle of the itb's as per TDI's suggestion. They have ordered a new cam pulley so they can dial in as much as 50 degree advance. There are a few other tweaks going on to the header and so on. Then mapping ahoy an Paul can do his thing. Cannot wait to hear these. If I'm honest I'm not to bothered about the power. She was quick enough for me. But she should sound great.

imagejpg6_zps9aaf2d19.jpg

imagejpg7_zps1eedbecc.jpg

How can you ruin the look of those sexy trumpets with that horrid sponge filter?! :lol:

I know there's a practical reason along with engine safety, but...

I bet that will sound good when you get it back, I dont think I have seen throttle bodies on a k20 before.When do you get the car back? bet you cant wait.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZcxm04Uwk&list=UUsXSiwbgc78swHBNr5pSBMg& feature=youtu.be[/video]

imagejpg1_zps18aea7fd.jpg

so the TDI lads brought my car back, ear plugs and all whilst I was setting up for Trax. I was to say the least excited to see it.

Well. It seemed to go down well at the show, lots of interest. Also when the TDI guys used it to render assistance to someone at JAE, it was there even if I was not.

I had a chance to give the car a wee blast on the two hour drive home. Combining motorways. Dual carriageways and some B roads. The car performed beautifully. Even being easy to potter in slow moving traffic on the M1. On a hot day it was so smooth with no hunting or anything.

When I gave her a wee blast up through the gears the response was ridiculous. Instant. The sound is bonkers, proper proper bonkers. Oh and it is rather quick too. Feels smoother and just pulls in any gear even in 6th. Hard to describe really. The guys say there's more to come. They are going to build a new exhaust and we are going to drop in some of their cams.

All in all over the moon with the result. As a point to point car there is more power than you will ever need and it's all there instantly. No lag no waiting for anything to spool or wind up.

Oh yes. Needs an LSD. Badly. Very badly.

we are also going to change the exhaust for one of their own. That should quieten it down enough to be track friendly, plus swap the cams out as that will give a little more power lower down and stress the train less as the current cams wants to make power closer to 9k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. It sounds better in the metal, plays when I sort the new exhaust I think you'll here the bodies better. They are quite raspy as the revs climb up and over 8k

What type of power is it putting down now? And have the bodies added much or is it just the better response etc?

Back