• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gutted!! - Had a bump

Snow chains?

Sorry :lol:

fag.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The car is in the bodyshop now. I am having every single pinhead dent removed too. So it will hopefully be immaculate when they're done.

I told them not to wash it too :lol:

It's back, dirty! :D

They didn't have time to fix the small dents, but £92.50 to re assemble the front end :)

Great stuff mate, glad it wasn't too heavy on your wallet in the end! :cool:

I'll prepare myself for the picture whoring tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Thanks all.

Almost perfect. - I asked them not to respray the small chips, I need to touch them up, wet sand, and polish! :)

The little dents WERE removed, so that's re align the front end, PDR about 4 dents, all for £80+VAT

Happy.

More pics soon... :)

Alright Joe, i had a bad bump sunday night myself. Car is off the road in Leeds at the minute. Would you recommend that body shop for more serious repairs, ie new radiator/air con/front bumper and front alloys!? :confused:

Alright Joe, i had a bad bump sunday night myself. Car is off the road in Leeds at the minute. Would you recommend that body shop for more serious repairs, ie new radiator/air con/front bumper and front alloys!? :confused:

Terrible news mate. Sorry to hear it. They can seem fairly expensive, but do a brilliant job.

I'd say yes, but it sounds insurance?

Also, bodyshop, not mechanic :(

Back