• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

I didn't see the massive caliper! :lol: :oops:

haggis, I'd be weary of running them... Tom from TGM managed to set a pair on fire on a road car.

haggis, I'd be weary of running them... Tom from TGM managed to set a pair on fire on a road car.
Ahem, I was speaking to Tom about that very incident just a couple of days ago. Apparently it happened on his 'normal route', which only has about 3 heavy braking areas. :shock:

Ahem, I was speaking to Tom about that very incident just a couple of days ago. Apparently it happened on his 'normal route', which only has about 3 heavy braking areas. :shock:

Yup, he was less than impressed with them.

Surely there must have been something wrong with them to catch on fire then, part failed, installed wrong, etc...

I know Tom wouldn't normally get it wrong, but that's a bit weird for a BBK to catch on fire only after three heavy stops :? .

They must work to a certain standard to get past testing.

What's wrong is that they're made by D2. :idea: Most of their products are pretty poor.

LOL, i hope they do catch fire...and take the car with them :lol:

i'm sure that would be a good insurance claim :)

Back