• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

Got it 1 Sunday morning a few years back, keep asking but theyre not for it anymore...

I was in a crv at the time. 

Yeah I'm out that way, work at the airport, do you work at GE?

i'm employed by GE....work is such a strong word :lol:

Why am I not seeing fd2's more regularly?!? I thought the only one around here was Faz's!

there used to be about 4! a guy at my work had one, but he emigrated to Oz...and there was a blue one kicking about aswell!

I'll keep an eye out for you! There must be some way you can get TRO members a wee cheeky high speed session up and down the runway :lol:

Got it 1 Sunday morning a few years back, keep asking but theyre not for it anymore...

oh whaaaaat! that would be brilliant :lol:

I knew brian, it was him that found mine for me.

Love the way he took his to oz with him, cool having the only fd2 in oz.

Theres a silver fd2 in darvel, think the guy had a red fn2 before that. Haggis, cars lookin good mate! last i saw it was at scottish modified show. probably see you down the shore in the summer! gettin coil overs on friday for mine and hopefully new wheels soon too!

update

changed my mind about fitting the final drive, so sold it on...

got the LSD, JDM RARB and the polybushes all fitted...will feel much better once the alignment is all done again

also discovered that one of my bilstein shockers is burst...so need to get that attended to, i'll be swapping back to the oem suspension for a while :(

purchased myself a rear diffuser:

7be4f803.jpg

looks like this when fitted

ep3.jpg

also got a cheque through from the courier for my damaged mugen lip, so i'll be getting a carbon fibre lip when that clears!

so here's a recent pic from a meet:

IMG_6446.png

C&C welcome :D

Cool man, loving the rear diffuser.

That Milano looks wicked too.....

cheers man

i also painted the vents on the bonnet, they're now black...

thought the silver looked a bit "Ripspeed" :lol:

Back