• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Harv's Evo FQ330

what down pipe you go for mate? like the wheels mate, they suit it pretty well.

as for carbon... i personally think the front end NEEDS the carbon front splitter! looks naked without it!:eek:

what down pipe you go for mate? like the wheels mate, they suit it pretty well.

as for carbon... i personally think the front end NEEDS the carbon front splitter! looks naked without it!:eek:

Yeah it needs it when standard height, but it looks alright now its been lowered. Anyway it hits fcuking everything, pain in the arse!

japspeed mate, they are cheap **** but i'll give it a go. 400 for modular or 70 for japspeed lol

they can keep the modular for that price! its ridiculous!! japspeed arent that bad tbh, fairly priced too! mine is very low and i hardly hit any bumps and thats with the big old carbon splitter too!

Just been serviced at MA Developments. Seriously they are one of the best Evo tuners in the UK imo, will always take it there.

That is all.

Liking this...randomly never seen before?!!?
Agree with the guys though...avoid the bumps - keep the splitter! ;)

Just been serviced at MA Developments. Seriously they are one of the best Evo tuners in the UK imo, will always take it there.

That is all.

USeful information for a Type-R forum :smt023

How much powwarrhh are you runnign these days, will I have to move over even quicker on the straight bits on Monday? :D

USeful information for a Type-R forum :smt023

How much powwarrhh are you runnign these days, will I have to move over even quicker on the straight bits on Monday? :D

As long as he doesnt have any pipes fall off :p

I hadn't touched a drop your honour.

Everyone keeps saying it will be difficult. We shall see. In all honesty, liitle one will spend most of her time in the back of mums car rather than daddys.

Trust me its a pain in the backside :lol:

Back